Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 15th, 2022, 3:14 pm
How I Stole the Princess's White Knight and Turned Him to Villainy: Miracle Series by AJ Sherwood (1-9, 11-12)
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 10.8 MB
Overview: AJ Sherwood believes in happily ever afters, magic, dragons, good men, and dark chocolate. She's often dreams at night of delectable men doing sexy things with each other. In between writing multiple books (often at the same time) she pets her cats, plays with her dogs, and attempts insane things like aerial yoga.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

#1 - What’s a white knight to do when his princess wants to sacrifice a town to barbarians? Go to the famous Black Sorcerer of Grimslock for help, apparently.
What’s a black sorcerer to do when the white knight comes to him for help? Keep him, naturally.
Devan does not approve of this payment plan. Tan does.

#2 - What’s Devan to do when badly injured? Call on Tan, of course.
What’s Tan to do against the creature who dared touch his knight? Destroy it utterly.
A Necromancer, eight skelebabies, a dark sorceress, and a horrified knight as backup are not as helpful as onewould think.

#3 - What’s Tan to do when he has to reclaim a holy sword he can’t touch? Call upon his White Knight to save him.
What’s Devan to do when he learns the sword was stolen in order to defeat Tan? Save the poor fools from utter annihilation.
Tan is not amused by this quest line. Devan can’t stop laughing.

#4 - What’s Devan to do when his cousin’s ships and the crew go missing? Set sail with Tan to figure it out.
What’s Tan to do when Devan finally makes a move? N.S.F.W. Many times. On many surfaces.
Damn creatures are trying to interrupt them. Murder ensues.

#5 - What’s Tan to do when an experiment goes wrong? Nothing. He’s unconscious and captured.
What’s Devan to do when his lover shows up in the palace prison? Keep calm and smuggle on.
Tan would say don’t put him into a box, but he actually does fit. Devan despairs.

#6 -What’s Devan to do when Serenity claims him as her lover? Run.
What’s Tan to do when Serenity claims Devan as her lover? Start a revolution.
All’s fair in love and war.

#7 How I Took the King on a Bone-a-Fide Quest of Piracy, Piemu, and Profit: Bone 1 - Sentient dragon skull acquired! Do you wish to find rest of body? (yes) (no)
Tan: Yes!
Devan: No, but why
Tan: We get half of his hoard~
Devan: We leave tomorrow.

#8 - How I Took the King on a Bone-a-Fide Quest of Piracy, Piemu and Profit : Bone 2 - Ribs located! Penalty activated if you refuse. Proceed with quest? (YES) (no)
Devan: But the ribs are in the middle of a barbarian village.
Tan: Historically speaking, fireball would fix–
Niran: Charred bone. No.
Devan: Time to do this the hard way.

#9 - How I Took the King on a Bone-a-Fide Quest of Piracy, Piemu, and Profit: Bone 3 - Do you wish to deploy the necromancer to fight? (YES) (no)
Niran: The leg bone’s connected to the ~ leg bone. The leg bone’s connected to the ~
Tan: Sword hilt~ the sword hilt’s connected to the bad guy~ hear the voice of the Steve~!
Steve: My boooOOOOoooone!

11. How I Took the King on a Bone-a-Fide Quest of Piracy, Piemu, and Profit: Bone 5 - You must negotiate return of dragon wing. Penalty levied against party members. Piemu unleashed. Accept quest? (YES) (no)
Tan: How is this harder than the pirates?
Devan: I’m looking at the reason.
Tan: Uncalled for. True, but still uncalled for.

12. How I Took the King on a Bone-a-Fide Quest of Piracy, Piemu, and Profit: Bone 6 - Final boss fight! Fight necromancer? (yes) (NO)
Devan: I’m not beating up an old lady.
Tan: Pretty sure the old lady could take you.
Devan: Still not doing it. Time to negotiate.

Download Instructions:
#1-9, 11
https://mega4upload.com/e5tvlbhd8yv5
https://devuploads.com/wrd7nu11tb3s

https://mega4upload.com/agsia7mnvf1q
https://devuploads.com/qkai3ymj92v0

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 15th, 2022, 3:14 pm
Feb 15th, 2024, 3:10 pm
added
#7 How I Took the King on a Bone-a-Fide Quest of Piracy, Piemu, and Profit: Bone 1
Feb 15th, 2024, 3:10 pm
Feb 29th, 2024, 3:24 pm
added
#8 - How I Took the King on a Bone-a-Fide Quest of Piracy, Piemu and Profit : Bone 2
Feb 29th, 2024, 3:24 pm