Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 1st, 2013, 2:42 pm
8 Books by Serena Yates
Requirements: ePUB reader /PDF reader 5.4 MB
Overview: I’m a night owl and start writing when everyone else in my time zone is asleep. I’ve loved reading all my life and spent most of my childhood with my nose buried in a book. Although I always wanted to be a writer, financial independence came first. Twenty-some years and a successful business career later I took some online writing classes and never looked back.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winter Challenge
Paediatrician Noah Goldwin receives some bad news-his father has died and his greedy elder brother doesn’t only take over the family business, he wants the entire fortune for himself. So, he informs Noah that he was adopted and washes his hands of him. Noah, who never knew of his past, sets out to find his roots.
An elderly aunt, a mysterious ring and a location in the far north of Canada are his only hints...until he meets a tall, dark stranger who may have the solution to all his questions. There is only one problem - Ataro lives in a parallel dimension.
Will the two men be able to find a way to join forces? How will they defeat the power hungry enemies on Ataro’s world? And are inter-dimensional relationships even possible?

Summer Escape
What will Carlton do now that he has to choose between his career and his life?
New York banker Carlton Jaymes Pearce receives an ultimatum from his doctor: accept a lifestyle change and early retirement to reduce his astronomical stress levels or be prepared to have a heart attack - soon. Being only thirty—eight, Carlton isn't ready to die and decides to finally learn how to sail.
Neither he nor his private sailing instructor, Troy Nicholls, are ready for the almost instant attraction that leads to a hot and heavy summer fling. But all is not well because someone from Carlton's past appears on the scene to exact revenge for a perceived injustice.
Carlton and Troy are kidnapped and left on a deserted island. Will the mysterious man's wrath cost them their lives?

Please, Doctor
Patrick McNeill is obsessed with doctors. A serious-looking man in a white coat gets him hot enough to do…anything to please the physician.
Doctor Russell Walters is a successful emergency physician at the Royal Winkham Hospital during the day…and an occasional expert for a medical fetish club at night. He's only doing his best friend and club owner a favour—until he sees Patrick walk into their pretend clinic. The gorgeous brunet who casts shy glances at him inspires Russell to put his best bedside manner forward. Suddenly he is the one who wants to play doctor!
The 'medical examination' that follows is definitely not authentic—but who cares when both participants find more satisfaction in one another's arms than either thought possible…
Reader Advisory: This book contains unauthorized use of medical equipment, misappropriated procedures, and a significant dose of kinky sex between an extremely hot physician and his very eager patient.

Oliver's Leather Adventure
Blake owns a leather shop, and supplies his best friend's club Whip with anything its members need for their play. He isn’t into the leather scene himself, though. One day a clearly intimidated young man walks in under the 'supervision' of a physically stronger muscleman. Oliver, an extremely cute hottie, is looking for tight leather pants, but without conviction. When the muscleman turns abusive, Blake becomes suspicious. And develops a plan to rescue Oliver

Max's Italian Romance
Max still can t get over the loss of his lover two years after the accident so a trip to Florence and its famous works of art might be just what he needs.Max Travis is a lonely bus driver, stuck in a job he doesn t want but he has to pay the bills. He d love to be a photographer and is interested in art, so his brother gives him a trip to Florence for Valentine s Day. Even though Max thinks the gift is too lavish, he can t resist the temptation and goes. When he runs into hunky art professor Rocco Moretti on his first day there, the attraction is immediate.The two men share a steamy romance, but what will happen when Max must return to the USA?"

Eye of Scota~ Cinaed
Worried that his planet is slipping into moral decay, the High Priest of Dalriata sends a healer priest to retrieve more magical Slanach Stones, the Council of Priests' quickly dwindling source of power. Cinaed MacAlpin agrees to undertake the quest despite his misgivings, hoping a successful mission will relieve the pressure upon him to heal only the "worthy." But finding the Stones is no simple task. Cinaed must travel to the mystical Eye of Scota, a passageway through space that leads back to Earth, and the supposed source of the Stones. There he meets Tadeo Banderas, a spaceship captain marooned at the Eye. They discover that the spark of energy between them may hold the key to Dalriata's future. Does Cinaed have the courage to bring home the truth that the power to save his world is found in forgotten laws and his bond with another man?

Bobby's Christmas Gift
When Greg receives a mysterious letter just before Christmas, including a picture of a naked man in clear distress, he decides to investigate. What he finds is shocking, and he decides to help, any way he can.

Zeph's Awakening
Zeph is a deeply closeted high school student who is much better at dealing with academics than he is with his fellow students. When two jocks who normally ignore him invite him to a party at the lake, he knows something is wrong. They don't take no for an answer and soon Zeph is in much deeper water than he can deal with - literally. He realizes it is time to make some changes when Charles comes to the rescue..

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/7zluk24y2nup

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/7h8nefgare8j
Mar 1st, 2013, 2:42 pm

ImageImage
Dec 19th, 2014, 3:50 am
Added 7 Books

Summer Escape
Zeph's Awakening
Oliver's Leather Adventure
Bobby's Christmas Gift