Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 20th, 2022, 6:36 pm
Forgotten Gods Reverse Harem series by D.M. Page
Requirements: ePUB Reader / 4.6 MB
Overview: I write all kinds of romance novels: paranormal, reverse harem, shifters. Check back in often to see what's new!
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

Captive
I was a normal girl, until one day I wasn’t. The very same day, men stole me away and held me captive. They imprisoned me with four guys, all with powers of their own: Apollo, Ares, Hephaestus and Hermes. They keep me sane while we plot our escape. But will we make it out alive? *This is a medium burn, paranormal prison fantasy, reverse harem. The story changes POVs between the main character and her men. The steaminess factor will go up as the series goes on and is intended for 17+. This book is 30,000 words and ends on a cliff hanger*

Freed
The guys are devastated after their escape. Together they need to find a way to learn more about what they are and how to keep safe in the outside world. They are still being hunted but they refuse to be captured again. *This is a medium burn, paranormal prison fantasy, reverse harem. The story changes POVs between the main character and her men. The steaminess factor will go up as the series goes on and is intended for 17+. This book is 30,000 words*

Gods
This is the third and final book in the series and must be read in order. Blurb contains spoilers for the previous two books! Aphrodite, Ares, Apollo, Hermes and Hephaestus continue their search for answers by revisiting their pasts. *This is a medium burn, paranormal, reverse harem. The story changes POVs between the main character and her men. It is intended for 17+. This book is 30,000 words.*

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/dh24h84n64mo
https://uploadrar.com/ltmv5xgx0v6q

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 20th, 2022, 6:36 pm

If you like a book, please buy it to support the author.
If my links are dead, please use the REUPLOAD BUTTON [No posting in topics!]
Click THANKS if you like my releases