Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 9th, 2022, 3:06 pm
9 Books by Rebel Bloom
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 7.1 MB
Overview: I write reverse harem romances the way I like to read them. With sugar and spice and cocky alphas who are not always so nice!
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

My Best Friend's Triplet Brothers - Walking into the wrong room and catching one of my best friend’s triplet brothers in the shower was going to cost me EVERYTHING.
Especially since it was her wedding... and I was the maid of honor.
I should have turned around.
Friends never sleep with their friends’ brothers. It’s code.
Instead, Warren gave me pleasure like I’ve never experienced.
Then his brothers joined in on the fun.
Growing up, the triplets always tormented me.
I was the nerdy, awkward girl they teased.
They were arrogant jerks that made my life hell.
Naturally, I wanted nothing to do with them.
But when they touched me, my skin felt like it was on fire.
Every word they whispered in my ear was intoxicating.
I craved them more than I feared the consequences.
Now, it’s only a matter of time until my dark past comes knocking at the door,
and all of my dirty little secrets are revealed.
The Strickland Brothers may have my heart,
but do they love me enough to pick up its broken pieces?
Can I save my friendship and her wedding before it’s too late?

Billionaire Brother's Nanny - Three billionaire brothers chasing after one nanny...
What could go wrong?
Everything.
The list of problems they bring into my life is even bigger than their bank accounts.
They seem like innocent fathers, wanting to spend a summer in the Hamptons with their kids… but nothing could be further from the truth.
Along with a generous salary, they offer me an arrangement that’s impossible to decline.
I can be with all three of them and take my pick when summer is over.
Griffin, the older brother has dimples to die for. But he’s also the bossiest one. His word is law, and his grasp around my waist is as firm.
Ezekiel knows exactly how to make me feel desired. His buttoned-down shirts are such a turn on, and his possessive touch impossible to resist.
Conrad, Ezekiel’s twin, holds me in his muscular arms with so much love that I can barely contain the warmth in my heart. And then there’s the secret history we share…
There’s no way I’d ever pick just one of these men.
It’s either all three... or none of them.
And it’s obvious I’ll have to go with the second option after finding out that they’ve placed a damn million-dollar bet on me...

Mountain Men Triplets - Relationship Status: It’s complicated
Dating three triplet brothers might sound like fun, but I’m hiding a dark secret that could tear them apart.
I’ll never regret my one-night stand with Julian.
He gave me a son–one that he knows nothing about.
Gruff, damaged, and moody enough to cause whiplash, Julian Steele is everything I should stay away from.
But having to keep this secret from him has been hell.
We promised each other that "one night" would just be fun and meaningless.
But when he finds out I’m dating his two brothers, I realize just how cruel this bad boy can be.
Isaac and Blake have treated me like a queen ever since I moved to their small mountain town.
Something I never knew I needed.
Isaac, a sturdy rancher, has Julian’s physique but is charming and gentle.
My heart feels safe with him.
Blake is my new boss, and it was never my intention to make my love life even more complicated.
But I hilariously threw myself at him thinking he was Isaac and sparks flew... to say the least.
I shudder at the thought of them finding out the truth about my son.
Julian will hate me, and Isaac and Blake may never want to see me again.
Or worse, it could drive these brothers apart. It wouldn't be the first time.
And with their psycho ex-girlfriend trying to stir up the drama,
will my secret baby be the final nail in the coffin for the Steele brothers' relationship?

Three Second Chances for Christmas - I thought I had left my failures behind me, until I needed a fake boyfriend for Christmas.
Now my past is catching up to me, in the form of three sexy ex-boyfriends who ALL want me back…
As a struggling entrepreneur with nothing to show for it but a failing candle business and a trio of ex-boyfriends, I've always been the black sheep of the family. When my twin sister hijacks our Thanksgiving dinner to announce she's going to be bride-zilla for Christmas, the last thing I'm looking for is a date.
But when my family goads me into bringing a plus-one to the wedding, I'm forced to track down my old flames and beg them to come with me. The only catch? They all still have feelings for me, and they want to be more than just my fake boyfriends.
Adam, the ruggedly handsome mountain man with broad shoulders, makes me feel safe and protected. It would be any women’s fantasy to be caught under the mistletoe with him.
Ian, the ex-Navy SEAL covered in tattoos, makes women swoon wherever he goes. His dark brown eyes make me think of chocolate, and that is exactly what I want to melt all over his body.
Jayden is the classically handsome boy-next-door; his intense eyes read my every move like a book. The way he supports me stokes a fire in my heart that keeps me warm on these cold winter nights....
I can pick any of these men to make my holiday a dream come true. But can I pick just one?
With my business, relationship with my family, and three second chances at romance on the line, it will take a Christmas miracle to make all our dreams come true...

Nanny for the Bossholes - I got dumped and fired for not making babies with my boss.
And now my only way to get revenge is to become a nanny for his enemies...
My plan for revenge was simple: Get a job with the Graves Brothers, my ex's biggest competitors.
Except the alphahole brothers thought my ex sent me as a company spy and refused to hire me!
I was all but defeated, when their sweet-as-pie niece demanded she wanted ME as her nanny.
Was I the most unqualified nanny in the history of nannies? Abso-FN-lutely!
But if there was a chance it could lead to a job with the Graves brothers, I was taking it.
I just never imagined these three arrogant brothers would bring me to my knees...
Zander, the oldest brother and CEO of their company, is so professional that he has the reputation for sleeping and screwing in his perfectly tailored suits. I HATE how my body responds to all of his commands.
Kyrin, the least professional of the brothers, is all swagger and cowboy hats. One look from him could melt any woman’s panties. He makes it his goal to break me like a horse, and it feels like defying gravity not to submit.
Knight, Kyrin’s twin, has a mile-wide ego and a smile that should be illegal. He’s determined to prove that I am incapable of working for them, but whenever another man looks my way, his possession over me flares.
I wasn’t supposed to catch feelings for them. I wasn’t supposed to become their GOOD little girl.
Now that my revenge plan is in motion, my ex is trying to frame me for a crime and tear me and the brothers apart.
And the men I’ve grown to love? They don’t believe I’m innocent.
I guess I'll have to show them just how BAD this little nanny can be….

Meet the Surrogate - It was my con to end all cons. Three billionaire brothers looking for a surrogate.
All I needed was just one of them to choose me.
I never imagined it would be all three.
My name is Memphis King, and I’m a trailer park princess, but my thick-with-manure surrogacy application would suggest otherwise. Rich-blooded debutante. Yale graduate. Tennis champion. Yeah, right.
The truth is I have one brother in jail, another brother in rehab, and my con-artist ex just took off with all my money. I didn’t want to play this grift, but my ex left me no choice…
To say I was a little shocked when the gorgeous AF Remington brothers wanted to hire me as their surrogate, would be like saying the sun is a little warm up close. And I was about to be engulfed in flames…
Especially, when the brothers asked me if I wanted to do the job the old-fashioned way…
There’s Remington, the chief executive hunk. Driven by power, I love the way he makes me submit.
Wells is a sensitive and caring doctor, who is determined to examine every inch of my body.
And then there’s Boone the tortured artist. He loves to paint me like one of his French girls. And when he looks at me, I feel like my ship is about to sink.
I know the game is over the second they find out I’m not their Ivy league queen with impeccable baby-making genes. But these playboys have their secrets too…
Turns out, I might not be the only one running a con here.

Fake and Don't Tell - My ex-boyfriend is meeting my cousin at the altar. My solution?
Persuading one of my three BFF's to be my fake date...
My name is Poppy Jo Summers, and I’ve broken the golden rule:
Never sleep with any of your best friends, let alone all three of them.
My proposition seemed innocent enough.
One of them would be my fake date for my evil cousin's wedding.
In return, I’d do a favor for all three of them. No big deal, right?
Accept Jude needed a fake date to his company's party; to my surprise, Mr. hot-as-sin CEO couldn’t keep his eyes or hands off me the entire night.
Then Cyrus took me out so I could teach him how to be more romantic. Stubborn, dominant, and built like a tank, the only lesson I learned from him was that romance can be overrated.
And when my charming next-door neighbor Sam agreed to a double date so I could set him up with a co-worker, I burned up in flames when it was my thigh he grabbed under the table.
We hadn’t just broken our rules, we’d thrown them out and crossed the line from fake to real.
And with my heart on lockdown from my ex; I know this is a dangerous game to play.
I might think I’m broken now, but I would shatter like glass if I ever lost my three best friends…

My Boss's Sons - Caught in a steamy office scandal with three younger men—all of them my boss's sons?
Check.
When my sleazy boss passed me over for a promotion, I had all but given up on climbing the corporate ladder.
But then a night out turned scorching hot when I was thrown—quite literally—into the arms of three hunks…
Plot twist: At our Monday morning meeting, it’s revealed they’re my boss’s sons—and I’m their new mentor.
Noah, with his CEO-style swagger, turns my world upside down with his commands...
Ethan, sweet yet sinfully dirty, whispers promises I know we shouldn't keep.
And Alex? The tattooed bad boy has a stare that undresses me on the spot.
Training them is supposed to be about business, but our chemistry? Off the charts.
And when my boss’s advances turn darker, I know I am in a world of trouble.
Especially when every stolen kiss from my three guys could cost me my career.
But who cares about rules when the chemistry's this explosive?
A single mom who’s supporting her entire family, that’s who….

Accidental Daddies - Three single dads, one overbooked cabin snafu, and a surprise baby bump.
Paternity test, here we come.
As a young single mom, I wasn’t planning on getting pregnant again.
But then my woo-woo sister sent me on a single parent wellness retreat, and I was forced to share a cabin with three amazingly hot older men.
Sebastian Grant is Mr. CEO, the kind of tall, dark, and devastatingly handsome man who takes control in a way that’s impossibly right.
Ryder Steele is a spicy celebrity chef with a touch that ignites more than just stovetops.
And then there’s Jake Moreno, the bad boy of rock. Decked out in muscles and tattoos, the man makes my ovaries sing.
No other man had ever come close to making me feel the way the three of them had.
I thought they would run away when I told them I was pregnant,
but now all three of them are fighting to be Daddy of the year.
And even though their ex-wives are stirring up drama, when I am with each of them, I feel whole.
The paternity test will reveal the truth, but how can I choose when my heart belongs to all three?

Download Instructions:
first 7
https://www.up-4ever.net/4t2fmesxfucu
https://devuploads.com/8e6wifcm966b

My Boss's Sons
https://www.up-4ever.net/pc7cddcbz2lv
https://devuploads.com/c9odmpb17ist

Accidental Daddies
https://www.up-4ever.net/34440a1puyds
https://devuploads.com/fxf5s16iwm2i

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 9th, 2022, 3:06 pm