Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 23rd, 2022, 4:39 pm
Single Dads Club Series by A.J. Truman (1-4)
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 1.1 mb
Overview: A.J. Truman remembers his college days like it was yesterday, even though it was definitely not yesterday. He writes books with humor, heart, and hot guys.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImageImageImage

1. The Falcon and the Foe - Two single dads. One huge grudge. And one tiny tent.
It’s hard enough balancing two jobs with raising my son solo. Forget dating. I barely have time for laundry.
But when my son’s scouting troop The Falcons needed a co-scout leader, I couldn’t say no. There’s just one ginormous problem: the other scout leader Russ.
To all other parents, he’s #DadGoals, Mr. Sexy Widower who lords over the drop off line.
To me? He’s the bane of my picket-fenced existence - stuck up, anal (not in the fun way), and definitely the person who got me booted from the Parent Teacher Association. I can’t let him wrest control of The Falcons and have history repeat itself - no matter how hot he looks in his khaki uniform.
Thing is, the more we work together, the more I glimpse the caring man lurking under the cold exterior. Maybe he isn’t the completely wretched human being I thought.
We’d both sworn off romance to focus on fatherhood, and nothing’s going to change that, not even sharing a too-small tent in the wilderness.
Right?

2. The Mayor and the Mystery Man - To win this election, I should be trying to kiss babies, not my best friend!
My chances of reelection have gone from slam dunk to nose dive.
What happened? A former hookup sold me out to the press, complete with screenshots. In my defense, between being mayor and parenting twins (double the puberty!), I have zero room for relationships that go beyond one night.
My campaign manager says I need to change the narrative, aka get a boyfriend ASAP to make me seem more (ugh) likeable. The only person I trust with this ruse is my charming best friend Dusty.
Despite living 3,000 miles apart, thanks to endless text chains and 2 a.m. phone calls, we’ve been the constant in each other’s lives, navigating through single dad fails (me) and breakups with cruel ex-girlfriends (all him).
Each day we spend as fake boyfriends feels more real, which is odd because Dusty is straight.
And yet our playful banter is shifting from friendly to flirty.
And he doesn’t stop holding my hand when the crowds leave.
And was he always this attractive?
With reporters sniffing for the truth, exploring these feelings could mean the implosion of my political career and our friendship.

3. The Barkeep and the Bro - I’m his boss. He’s my daughter’s ex-boyfriend. This has nope written all over it.
For twenty-five years, I’ve been in an exclusive, all-consuming relationship with Stone’s Throw Tavern, my family’s local bar.
I don’t need a boyfriend. What I need is a new bartender.
And what I get is Charlie, my daughter’s old college boyfriend, a guy who still acts like he’s chillin’ at the frat house. He was canned from his Wall Street job and escaped to small town Sourwood for a fresh start.
He knows bupkis about bartending, but he makes up for it with his cocky charm…and the tight shirts he wears, which secretly drive me wild. Now I’m making up excuses to hang by the bar during his shifts.
There’s a pile of reasons why I can’t cross the line with an employee. Especially this one. He’s twenty years younger than me, and I’m a foot taller than him. Even on a purely mathematical level, this can’t work.
And yet…
The growing heat between the fratboy and me burns like a shot of whiskey. I just need to keep my beer can in my pants, or else I could lose my business and my daughter.

4. The Fireman and the Flirt - Is it in bad taste to sleep with a client? Asking for a friend…
In high school, Derek ruled the school with his fellow hockey players, while I fantasized from afar. He only knew me as his little brother’s shy friend who, thanks to one vicious rumor from a former flame, had garnered a reputation as the school freak.
Twenty years later, I’m a successful real estate agent who’s put my embarrassing past behind me and smartly stayed away from love. I have things under control…until Derek suddenly returns to Sourwood sans wedding ring, and in dire need of a house for him and his daughter.
Clinching this sale will cement my hard-earned status as a top agent and distance me from my embarrassing past. If only I can stop shamelessly flirting with my new client. If only I can stop dreaming about him bending me over newly updated marble countertops and stainless steel appliances. Old habits die hard.
Soon though, my fantasy version of Derek fades away as I learn the truth about his return. Maybe I can get him to no longer see me as his little brother’s weird friend. Maybe he can get me to let down my guard and trust a guy again.
Or maybe those dreams are as unrealistic as the housing budget for a couple on House Hunters.

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://www.up-4ever.net/yw4yprve453q
https://devuploads.com/1qxim0cy4fm2

4. The Fireman and the Flirt
https://www.up-4ever.net/iwrer7ro42vq
https://devuploads.com/btkmwayarrx1

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 23rd, 2022, 4:39 pm
Mar 27th, 2022, 3:17 pm
ADDED
2. The Mayor and the Mystery Man