Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 24th, 2021, 1:57 am
Cold-Blooded Alpha Series by Eve Bale (1-10)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.9 mb
Overview: Eve lives in London. She writes steamy and suspenseful paranormal romances about heroines who grow into strong women, and the alpha heroes who love them.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Cold-Blooded Alpha - TALIS
Caged…
The wolf within me wants to break free, run free, and be free. But that's not going to happen. Not now. Not ever.
Years of abuse, neglect, and downright torture at the hands of my uncle have stifled and shut down the shifter side of me. After all, nothing comes from unleashing the feral beast inside of me that's fighting for release.
But then, everything changes...
Suddenly, married by arrangement and trapped in a new pack with virtual strangers, my wolf within refuses to hold back. And Dayne, the alpha of the pack, doesn't make it easy to stifle my beast—or my desires. I'm clawing at the cage, hellbent on shifting.
Can I resist the sexy, cold-blooded alpha who tempts me or will I be caged inside myself forever?

2. Hot-Blooded Alpha - Freed...
I was so close, so close to being free. The wolf was out, the cage was open, and I was me. Finally.
I should've known better...
Now, I'm trapped back where I started with my vicious and vengeful uncle on a warpath. My wolf is clawing at the cage, ready to unleash the fury my uncle awakened in me. But I can't possibly let her out, let her into this war.
Not now. Not with all that I know.
My only hope is to get home, back to the pack that welcomes me, needs me, wants me. Dayne, my cold-blooded alpha, is my home, my freedom.
Can the fiery hot-blooded alpha within me find her way back?

3. Stone-Hearted Alpha - SAVANNAH
Lost…
All I want is to outrun the ghosts that haunt me…
Eventually, my nightmares chase me into the arms of an alpha who has my wolf eager for a closer sniff, and desire overwhelming my wary human side.
I never count on a night of passion leading to a mate I don’t want, don’t need, and have every intention of rejecting. A shifter determined to drag me back to a place I swore I’d never return. A place where old enemies have resurfaced.
He’s unmovable. Stone by name. Stone by nature.
Will Jeremy, the stone-hearted alpha, be the biggest mistake of my life or the best?

4. Iron-Hearted Alpha - REGAN
Hidden...
All my life I've known who I am—I’ve known what I am. And chosen to be someone else instead…
My kind of shifter is supposed to be special, is supposed to do things I never could. I told myself it didn’t hurt. I told myself that I could live the rest of my life without confronting the side of me I’d rather stay buried forever. Until Jackson Stone, the new alpha of Dawley, fixes his gaze my way.
He wants me, and makes no secret of his intention to have me. In his bed, in his heart, and as his Luna. A role that will force me to be who I never wanted to be, and who I never thought I could be. Mate. Omega. Heart healer.
Can I stand against the sheer force that is Jackson Stone, or will I crumble under his might?

5. Hard-Headed - JENNA
Weak…
A submissive wolf doesn’t argue back, keeps silent, needs saving from the world. Will always need saving. I don’t want to be that girl anymore…
These rules threaten my future with the man I love, the only man I will ever love. I can choose to break those rules or break both our hearts.
Now, all those truths I always lived by are about to mean the difference between life and death and not just mine. If we’re going to survive, they’d better be wrong.
Can I become the girl I always wanted to be, the girl Marshall deserves, or will I lose my life and my love?

6. Savage Alpha - HALLEE
Rejected…
I’ve finally found the one thing I want more than anything. Too bad the thing is a commit-phobe alpha who wants nothing to do with me...
I’ve always known how to play the game. And most of the time I’ve won—at least when it came to the things that didn’t matter, the things where I could easily cheat my way to victory.
But this time, there’s no cheating my way into Kier Savage’s heart. That’s going to take more skill than I possess. It might even mean opening myself up in ways I never have before. Only the timing could be better since I doubt the pack who wants nothing more than to see both of us gone, or buried, cares about my future happiness.
Can I convince a bull-headed alpha that we have a future? Or is my last-ditch sneak attack destined to end in failure?

7. Fierce Alpha - FIERCE ALPHA is the final book in the Cold-Blooded Alpha Series.

8. Stray Alpha - I’m the girl who nearly killed her alpha.
Fresh starts are for the deserving. After what I did, that is not me, so when an opportunity to start over comes my way, I decide to go lone wolf instead. Gavin Blackshaw, the shifter sent to take me to my fresh start, thinks I’m joining his pack in Colorado. I’m not.
Gavin proves strangely resistant to the idea of me becoming a lone wolf. By resistant, he swears to chase me down if I even think of running. When we wind up sharing a bed in a motel room not once, but twice, it’s impossible to deny the simmering attraction between us.
Staying with him isn’t an option. Until a ghost from my past doesn’t just try to haunt me, it tries to kill me. Suddenly, leaving isn’t as clear-cut as I’d envisioned. With Gavin determined to fight this threat by my side, I’m tempted to let him.
Can a stray alpha who doesn’t believe in fresh starts find one in Colorado with a shifter hell-bent on keeping her?

9. Bull-Headed - Colorado was supposed to be my haven. A place to lie low and avoid my abusive ex for a couple of days. In no way did I expect to stumble into a naked man’s garden and watch him change into a wolf…
Dean Blackshaw, the delicious-smelling, naked guy I witnessed do the impossible, seems dead set on proving not all men should be avoided. That some might actually be worth falling for. But he isn’t in my future. I have a life waiting for me in Nebraska and a career that I spent years building. One I have no intention of abandoning for someone I suspect is keeping secrets from me.
I’m used to managing on my own, in life and in business. To have someone watch my back is a pipe dream that belongs to someone else. Dean says I’m bull-headed, and maybe I am. Unfortunately, so is the abusive ex who followed me to Colorado and intends to do me harm.
If heroes exist in this world, I’ve never come close to finding one. But if I want to survive what’s coming, I’m going to need one. Dean is determined to be that guy. Can I trust him?

10. Possessive Alpha - Fated…
For six years, I've had one priority. Just one. Keep my sister alive.
Until Ty Logan. One bizarre gas station incident leads us to Dawley, Colorado, and to the fated mate who means to claim me. There's no escaping his forest-green stare or the way he offers me the things I've always secretly wanted.
I’m desperate to stay. My sister is itching to leave. I can only have one priority here. That can’t be Ty. When a threat I barely dodged comes hard and fast for the sister I swore to protect, there’s only one person I trust to help me. Ty.
Do I have a future with Ty, the mate I never saw coming? Or will I lose my beloved sister?

Download Instructions:
1-9
https://www.up-4ever.net/5pxa0wvga7ae
https://devuploads.com/alr5t481j80k

10. Possessive Alpha
https://www.up-4ever.net/fy0wtyf4nes2
https://devuploads.com/5ckhkm8die9f

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 24th, 2021, 1:57 am
Aug 5th, 2021, 3:22 pm
ADDED
b]2. Hot-Blooded Alpha [/b]