Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 2nd, 2020, 1:09 am
Daddy P.I. Casefiles Series by E J Frost (2, 4-5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader,4 mb
Overview: Looking for delicious, alpha heroes who would burn down the world for the women they love? You've come to the right place. I write couples who would do anything for each other and characters you want for your best friends.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

2. Daddy P.I. 2.0 - A movie star.
A stalker.
And a Daddy Dom to the rescue.
P.I. James Logan has finally found his perfect submissive in little Emily Martin. He wants nothing more than to enjoy spoiling his babygirl as she adjusts to life with him in New York City. But nothing’s easy when you’re a Daddy.
Logan’s best client, adult movie star Rick Errol, has a stalker, and what starts as an online trolling quickly escalates into attacks that could cost Rick his liberty and his life.
Hunting Rick’s stalker is hard enough, but a Daddy’s work is never done. When Logan’s former flame claims he’s the father of her baby, Logan has to fight for Emily’s trust all over again.
The need to protect those he loves is written on Logan’s heart and soul, but can he protect them all, or will he have to make a terrible choice?

4. Max's Bumble - A band of murderous mercenaries.
A Little in danger.
And a Primal Daddy to the rescue.
Max Bateman has been betrayed too many times. After escaping a group of black-hat hackers who have painted his hands with innocent blood, Max finds refuge in New York with his best friend and Daddy-Dom, James Logan. He begins to build a new family, and to explore the strange cravings that meeting Logan's Little, Emily, and her friend Cynnie, stir in him.
Cynthia Kimura is drowning. Crushed by the expectations of her overbearing family, she finds freedom as a Little, and in Max's primal dominance. But the world is not a safe place for Littles and Cynnie is a Little in great danger.
When the mercenaries blackmail Max into one last job, can he protect his Little, or will more innocent blood stain both their hands?

5. Daddy P.I. 3.0 - A thief in the night.
A Wolfpack on the hunt.
And a Daddy Dom to the rescue.
P.I. James Logan and his little Emily are about to have their lives turned upside-down with the arrival of Logan's daughter. Will they be able to balance their dynamic with parenthood? And has Logan's ex really given up custody of the baby?
But this turmoil pales in the face of what's going on at Blunts and its sister club, Sacrum. A series of thefts have left everyone unsettled, but worse are the rumors of a Wolfpack hunting the house subs without regard to their safety or consent.
Can Logan catch the thief and stop the Wolfpack before someone else gets hurt? And will he lose his two little loves in the process?

Download Instructions:
https://mega4upload.com/sfiry6z7jhqx
https://devuploads.com/hyjbcczz9u3b

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 2nd, 2020, 1:09 am