Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 1st, 2020, 12:39 am
8 Books by Jennifer Peel
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.8 Mb
Overview: Jennifer Peel is the award-winning bestselling author of the Dating by Design and Women of Merryton series, as well as several other contemporary romances. Though she lives and breathes writing, her first love is her family. She is the mother of three amazing kiddos and has recently added the title of mother-in-law, with the addition of two terrific sons-in-law.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The Book of Sorrel - An ancient curse. A forbidden love. Which will die first?
Sorrel Black’s family has been ruled by a book passed down from generation to generation. But now that it is in her possession, it has stopped working. For her alone, one critical piece of information is missing that will keep the curse, cast long ago as a punishment for her family’s rebellion, from being passed down to her own daughter someday. She hopes the book’s silence means the curse will end with her—even if it means dying alone. But then Eric Knight walks into her life and changes everything.
When investigative journalist Eric Knight is forced to take an assignment to interview bakery owner Sorrel Black, he has no idea that her story will become their story. That his secrets are her secrets. Now together, these born enemies turned lovers must not only face the curse that has separated their families for generations, but the reality that breaking the curse means breaking their hearts. For, in the end, only one family can survive.

Facial Recognition - For her, it was love at first sight. For him, love wasn’t an option.
Twenty years ago, Gracie Cartwright became the first prom queen in the history of Pecan Orchard High School to be stood up. Now, she’s on a mission to plan the ultimate high school reunion and get the prom night she always envisioned. All she has to do is find the perfect date. But after going on thirty-five blind dates, she’s losing hope that she’ll find Mr. Right—or at least Mr. Right Now. Then Brooks Hamilton, the man she knew she was meant to marry, walks into her spa for a facial massage. Too bad she’s never forgiven him for standing her up at prom all those years ago. If that isn’t enough, she finds out he’s dating her nemesis and he’s a divorce lawyer who doesn’t believe in marriage. And what’s worse is, he doesn’t recognize her.
However, when Brooks’s estranged father falls ill, the pair are thrown together and sparks fly when the old friends butt heads about almost everything. But despite the tension, it doesn’t take long for Brooks to recognize that maybe he made a huge mistake letting Gracie go all those years ago. But is it enough for him to let his guard down and admit he was wrong about relationships and give Gracie the prom night she always dreamed of? Or will they miss out on the love that’s been right in front of their faces the entire time?

Love the One You're With - Please note, this novella was originally part of the Love in the City box set.
Is it love, or is it reality?
Kasie Baldwin’s life is not turning out how she expected. Separating from Jake, her husband of seventeen years, and living back home with her momma were not in her plans. She for sure never saw herself getting mixed up in a reality TV show. And she definitely never thought she’d be breaking and entering into the self-appointed queen of Nashville’s house. Yet here she is. But perhaps all the trouble is exactly what Kasie and Jake need to repair their marriage—maybe, just maybe, their love is the most real thing of all.

The Holiday Ex-Files - Once upon a time people called me the holiday queen. But catching my husband under the Christmas tree with another woman kind of did something to me. Like make me digitally crop him out of all our wedding photos and post them online. Who knew that post would go viral? Thanks to all the requests I received to do the same for other jilted partners, I started a new business called, the Holiday Ex-Files. And I couldn’t be happier. Well . . . at least I’m not unhappy.
Then along comes my ex-husband’s best friend, Noah Cullen. Yep, like the vampires. He’s extremely gorgeous like them too. He has a plan to help me believe in the magic of holidays again. But the more I’m around him, I begin to think he’s the magical one, and that perhaps I picked the wrong best friend to begin with. Maybe, just maybe, it will be a very merry Christmas after all.

A Pumpkin and a Patch - Every person has that one thing they’re known for, and it doesn’t matter what you do, that one thing—whether good or bad—follows you around like a bloodhound for the rest of your life. For me it’s a story I wrote when I was fifteen. Forever more I will be known as the Reece the Rogue Pirate girl, instead of Josie Peterson. Why couldn’t I be known for all the cute children’s stories I’ve written about my family’s pumpkin patch?
Tragically, the torrid story I wrote as a teen was based on a real person, Reece Cavanaugh. And guess what? He grew up to be a pirate—okay, lawyer. Same thing. To make matters worse, the man is representing my ex-fiancé who wants to steal my treasure, aka engagement ring. If that wasn’t the icing on the cake, Reece has an adorable daughter who happens to be my new student. That’s right, I must now have actual conversations with him after avoiding him for half my life, even by hiding behind banana displays when needed. But the more I get to know Reece—the real version, not the imaginary one who ravishes me on sandy beaches—I can’t help but wish we could roll around in the sand together. There’s a problem though, the school I work for frowns upon relationships between parents and teachers. And it’s pumpkin season, which means all my free time is spent on the family farm. But when he kisses me, I can’t help wanting to break all the rules and get tangled up in the barn. The burning question is, am I brave enough to make my story a reality or will it be another bad ending?

My eX-MAS Emergency - Very few in Aspen Lake expected that I, Calista Monroe, their most notorious wild child, would ever amount to anything besides being a model prisoner. So imagine their surprise when I returned as the hospital’s newest ER doctor. Believe me, no one is more surprised than I am. I had vowed to never return, even if it was the last safe haven during the zombie apocalypse. But when my niece, Quinn, begged me to come home, I couldn’t say no. My plan is to stay out of trouble this time, and above all, avoid Quinn’s uncle Tristan—the man I love to hate and the reason I left Aspen Lake.
But trouble starts to brew when my niece gets it into her pretty head that her uncle and I need to reconcile. The devious little thing insists we deck the halls together all season long. And since I’ll do anything to make Quinn happy, I agree, believing I’m completely immune to Tristan’s charm. Except the joke’s on me. Who knew that Tristan’s biggest regret was letting me go? And the infuriating man seems willing to do everything possible to win me back. Well, it’s going to take a Christmas miracle for me to give him a second chance. Unfortunately for my plan, our chemistry could set a blizzard on fire. Now I have a major ex emergency on my hands.
Do I give my niece her Christmas wish, or do I let the love between Tristan and me flatline once and for all?

Forgettable in Every Way - All it takes is one person to remember you.
Jules:
A word of advice: never fall in love with an Englishman in New York. If you do, chances are that he’ll captivate your soul and never let you go. Take me, for instance. For the last thirteen years, I’ve heard “So This Is Love” on repeat every time I think of Simon Harrison. If this is love, it kind of sucks. Especially given that Simon only ever saw me as his friend before proceeding to marry my supposed best friend. The worst part is that I thought for once in my life someone saw me. That he saw me. But I was wrong. So wrong.
Or was I?
Simon:
Thirteen years ago, I made a colossal mistake without even knowing it when I let Jules Carmichael disappear from my life. I had no idea the woman I always thought of as my best mate could have been so much more if I’d only opened my eyes to see what was right in front of me. But now that I find myself divorced and face-to-face with the lovely creature again, she wants nothing to do with me, and it’s driving me mad. If she could only see that I’m not the daft younger man who let her slip away, I have a feeling we could have something unforgettable.

The Proximity Factor - So . . . I signed up for something. Not a gym or Costco membership, which probably would have been wiser. Oh no, I signed up for a social experiment. You heard me right. I, Lanie Davenport, am going to be the subject of a scientific study. Do I know what this study is for? Not exactly. But I know it means I have to live with a stranger for twelve weeks and do a video diary once a week, answering the researchers’ questions. The bright side is that I’m getting paid, like a lot of money. The downside is that my roommate isn’t a woman like I supposed. I thought I would get a new BFF, but in her place is one Parker Remington. Mr. broody-leave-the-toilet-seat-up-don’t-talk-to-me-or-organize-my-Pop-Tarts-in-the-pantry. You get the picture.
But this I can’t have. I don’t know what this experiment is about, but I’m going to save it and make a difference in the world. And whether Parker likes it or not, he’s going to help me. Well, maybe. He’s a tough nut to crack, and I should probably leave well enough alone. But there’s just something about my gorgeous, older, genius-level roommate that makes me want to find out what makes him tick. I have a feeling if he would let me into his world, it would change mine.
But experimenting with the heart is the most dangerous research around. You never know what the outcome will be.

Download Instructions:
first 7
https://mega4upload.com/otp8vci8ai79
https://devuploads.com/oxpolc9nwax3

The Proximity Factor
https://www.up-4ever.net/mjuwau7uxvcc
https://devuploads.com/6jkv3kyhikuf
May 1st, 2020, 12:39 am
Jul 4th, 2020, 12:52 am
added

Facial Recognition
Jul 4th, 2020, 12:52 am