Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 10th, 2012, 3:06 pm
Blissful Bets series by Jennifer Salaiz (books 1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB or .MOBI reader | 2.23 mb
Overview: I live in a small Texas town along the Gulf of Mexico. Family is everything to me. My mother always encouraged my reading growing up. Looking back, my earliest memories revolve around my grandmother, who was always glued to a book. Her passion for mystery is probably the reason I’m so comfortable around a police scanner. Hers was on twenty-four hours a day.
When I'm not writing, cooking, or brainstorming new ideas, you'll see me with a book in my hand. Briefly before I started writing, I was devouring a romance novel every day. For some reason, I couldn't get enough. I was finally asked the question that ultimately changed my life forever. "Why don't you try writing a book?"
At first, I laughed. Write a book? Who, me? Never written a story in my life, I was intimidated. From the first word of the first story, I was hooked. There was something that ultimately bothered me about it, though. I couldn't write a love scene to save my life. Not one that would fit inside of a "romance" book, anyway. It was way too graphic.
After doing research I came across the erotica genre and knew this is where I belonged. Details are important and with my books, the more details during their "coupling", the better.
Image Image Image

1. Engaging Evelyn: Determined to overcome her broken heart, Evelyn devises the game Bets. She’s sure that if she stays distracted by good looking men, her problems will go away. But what she doesn’t expect is the persistent, gorgeous Brandon conveniently appearing everywhere she turns.
Brandon moves into the resort style condo prepared to make Evelyn fall in love with him. The last thing he expects is the ex-fiancé showing up and complicating things. On a mission to make Evelyn pay, Brandon’s not willing to let anything get in his way. Even if that means submitting to the feelings he’s truly beginning to feel for her.

2. Saving Sarah: Pain from her past has led Sarah to do whatever she could to numb the heartbreak Devon caused so long ago. The game Bets proved to be a perfect solution, that is, until she’s plagued with mysterious calls. Pulled to Gavin, Sarah is sure he’s what she needs to make the caller stop and to erase the hurt she harbors. What she doesn’t expect is to be pulled to the one man she’s sure she can never forgive, Devon.
Devon was faced with the hardest decision of his life. Abandoning Sarah has haunted him for years. Now he’s willing to do whatever it takes to win her back and put a stop to the man stalking her. But does the past they share hold too much pain, or will the love they have buried under years of silence resurface enough for them to make it?

3. Melissa’s Mates: When Channing is offered to Melissa as a bet, she’s sure her bad luck in the game is over. But soon, passion and lust reach their peak, exposing the truth about what he is. Escaping, Melissa finds herself protected by the one man who links them together. Now faced with a choice, does she submit to their pleasure or does she do what she does best and fight?
Channing and Connor are ready to do whatever it takes to make Melissa see how much they can love her. Can they help her get over the past so they can all move forward, or will Melissa’s trust issues overpower the pull of her mates?

Download Instructions:
http://uplly.com/3mf4vaz5702c

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/3a72c5d422/
(Closed Filehost) http://www.mafiastorage.com/nfmkyiu2hbjb
Jan 10th, 2012, 3:06 pm

No longer active.