Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 2nd, 2015, 9:56 am
Disk4mat wrote:
sleeksheep wrote:https://userscloud.com/uviz0r07bbiy ( blue arrow ) doesnt appear to connect via the premium downloader
Error: You have to wait 3 seconds till next download

Can anyone confirm getting this error? I cant seem to replicate it.

I thought you had fixed it as it hasna done it since :D
Sep 2nd, 2015, 9:56 am
Sep 5th, 2015, 6:17 am
Sorry if this is a dumb question but does Premium membership mean that you can download files even when they've been taken down or expired from the filehosting sites they were initially uploaded to?
Sep 5th, 2015, 6:17 am
Sep 5th, 2015, 9:15 am
jasaroya wrote:Sorry if this is a dumb question but does Premium membership mean that you can download files even when they've been taken down or expired from the filehosting sites they were initially uploaded to?

No, that would be impossible.
Sep 5th, 2015, 9:15 am
Sep 5th, 2015, 12:48 pm
Hi, still being fairly new, I've tried the Premium Downloader and like it but I'm now faced with the choice of different types of accounts (for different prices) without understanding the difference between them all or what being a VIP entitles you to. Can anyone advise or give me a link to where all the accounts and differences between them is explained please?

Also, how can I acquire more WRZ$?

Many thanks
Sep 5th, 2015, 12:48 pm
Sep 5th, 2015, 2:45 pm
Just tried the blue DL arrow. It brought up another page to logon, did that and it says I have 9 days remaining! Thought this was for a year?

Anyways, DL is fast and works better than going thru multi pages and ads. Thank you!
Sep 5th, 2015, 2:45 pm

Thank you to original uploaders!
Sep 6th, 2015, 11:22 am
Hi All

I've been using the premium downloader for a while now and have to say it's pretty good.

2 Suggestions I have:-
It would be nice to have the ability to upload a "list" of links and have them all dl one by one rather than having to have to individually paste each one.
Any chance of increasing the size limit to 1gb even if at extra cost

Cheers
Sep 6th, 2015, 11:22 am
Sep 6th, 2015, 9:15 pm
Getting Mobilism Premium Membership for Life was the best decision I ever made ! I love this little blue arrow, I'm an avid reader, ebooks and audiobooks, too. Direct Downloading has spared me zillions of unnecessary clicks, not to mention looking at unwanted ads. Can only recommend: Go get it !
Sep 6th, 2015, 9:15 pm
Sep 7th, 2015, 9:57 pm
Thank you Disk4mat for your quick response in setting me up on this forum. Thank you & all the other mods for all that you do.

I will figure out the nice features this forum offers.

Nephtine --> Take a look at this link that shows the different types of accounts.
http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1533
Sep 7th, 2015, 9:57 pm

Support Developers - if you like it, buy it ...
Sep 11th, 2015, 1:23 am
I bought premium and vip. When i try to download something and it asks for my username and password i get username not found
Sep 11th, 2015, 1:23 am
Sep 11th, 2015, 12:56 pm
I've been a member here for 3 years the first year as a "normal" member then a year as a VIP when it was renewal time it was a no brainer for me, I became a platinum.
I am happy to support the site and look forward to my future as a platinum VIP member, if youre still thinking about it don't.
I highly recommend a VIP membership, quick downloads, no ads and so many other benefits especially if you become a platinum VIP!
Give the 7 day trial a shot I promise you'll be signing up as soon as you can!

Amanda138a
Sep 11th, 2015, 12:56 pm

Sep 12th, 2015, 10:59 pm
With all the sites around trying to monetize services monthly, yearly or even lifetime there just isn't a better deal out there than Mobilism Premium. This year I even bumped up to Platinum simply because even at that minimum donation it is still the best deal out there. Keep it up!
Sep 12th, 2015, 10:59 pm

Boox Tab X : Kobo Libra 2: Kindle Scribe:
Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition: Kindle Oasis:
Kindle Voyage : Kindle Touch : Kindle With Keyboard
Nook Glowlight : Sony PRS-505 : Rocket eBook
Sep 14th, 2015, 5:54 am
I saw someone else mention increasing the file size, even at extra cost. I'm a VIP member, but I wouldn't mind giving another donation if it meant the limit was increased to 300 or 400Mb as some audiobook files are 250+mb and they can't be downloaded via the Premium downloader then :( Is that something that's different between VIP & Platinum, ie, no size limit or is there a size limit for all accounts?
Sep 14th, 2015, 5:54 am
Sep 14th, 2015, 6:42 am
Just renewed for the third year. So glad I found this site. It's awesome and so much easier and faster to download books this way. Thanks!
Sep 14th, 2015, 6:42 am
Sep 14th, 2015, 5:14 pm
Just joined the VIP + Premium for one day and now I'm already thinking of a platinum membership. Thanks mods for maintaining this site and providing a direct download option!! This is just awesome!
Sep 14th, 2015, 5:14 pm
Sep 14th, 2015, 7:31 pm
Just renewed for the second year!!! LOVE IT. Thanks mods!
Sep 14th, 2015, 7:31 pm