Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 10th, 2011, 6:33 pm
Seven Stand-Alone Novels by Anne Stuart
Requirements: Sony Reader, MS Reader, Mobi Reader, 2.6 - 2.3 - 3.2 MB
Overview: Anne Kristine Stuart was born on May 2, 1948 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., just after World War II to overeducated parents and grew up in Princeton, New Jersey. Her childhood was classically dysfunctional, but she managed to survive and even thrive, helped by her love of story. In her early 20s Anne lived for rock and roll and gothic romances. When there wasn't enough of either to keep her happy she moved to Vermont to write her first romance, a gothic entitled Barrett's Hill. It sold to Ballantine and was published in 1974, when she was just 25 years old. She is the winner of Romance Writers of America's prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award. Anne lives on 20 acres in a town in northern Vermont.

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

The Houseparty (1985): Elizabeth Traherne is unable to resist falling in love with Michael Fraser, who is supposedly a spy for the French. A Regency Romance Novel.

Against the Wind (1985): Puente del Norte — the last place on earth Maddy Lambert had expected to find herself. Yet here she was in the middle of Central America in an embattled guerrilla camp on a mission impossible. She'd come to get her dying father, whose ideals had carried him far from home and won him the title of El Patron — the Saint. She'd crossed a country at war only to be told that he didn't recognize her as his daughter... to find him guarded by the infamous Jake Murphy -- the man who'd stolen her girlish heart and still had the power to stir her deepest passions. Maddy, the rescuer, found herself in deadly danger. On Jake's orders she'd been taken prisoner. And as the air around her rang with intrigue and gunfire, she had little time to learn who was friend or foe, who the enemy was, and who the love was that she'd crossed a continent to find.

Shadows at Sunset (2000): Despite her best intentions, Jilly finds herself drawn to Coltrane, her father's new right-hand aide, a handsome liar with his own vengeful agenda against a man whom he blames for a crime committed many years before.

The Widow (2001): Determined to put the past behind her and to vanguish the evil that still lurks at the Tuscan villa she once lived in with her cruel husband, renowned artist Aristide Pompasse, Charlie finds herself drawn to Connor Maguire, a reporter who will do anything to discover the truth her husband's murder.

Still Lake (2002): Moving to Vermont with her mother and half sister to fulfill her lifelong dream of opening a charming country inn, Emilia Davis, the proud owner of an old farmhouse, which was the site of a brutal triple murder years earlier, finds her life in danger when the accused killer returns to clear his name.

Into the Fire (2003): A year ago Jamie learned that her beloved cousin, Nate, had been killed. Beaten to death in what police suspect was a drug deal gone wrong, he was found by his childhood friend Dillon Gaynor. Dillon had always been the baddest of the bad boys, leading Nate astray, about Nate's death. He's not about to volunteer any information, and Jaime's only choice is to head to the Wisconsin town where he lives to find the answers for herself.

Silver Falls (2009): Rachel is finally getting it right. After years of wandering, she's married the perfect man and settled into the ideal life. But as her sleepy little town turns into a killing ground, she realizes that this new life might come at too high a price.

Caleb Middleton says he's returned home to set things right. But as her husband's dangerous brother circles like a hungry wolf, poking holes in her perfect world, Rachel draws her young daughter in close. The rain and violence keep coming, and Rachel must decide whether to trust her dream life or her instincts.before the town of Silver Falls becomes her grave.

Download Instructions:
Download from HugeFiles

Mirror:
Download
Nov 10th, 2011, 6:33 pm

Feb 11th, 2012, 12:47 am
Against the wind - Mirror: filevelocity link removed by merry

offtopic: hope not give me ban fot mirror posting, but huge number of links are dead..especialy filesonic.com
Feb 11th, 2012, 12:47 am
Feb 11th, 2012, 9:26 am
laurentiu21 wrote:Against the wind - Mirror: filevelocity link removed by merry

offtopic: hope not give me ban fot mirror posting, but huge number of links are dead..especialy filesonic.com

Nice of you to try and help. However, if you read my signature you will see that I am here, I specifically ask for my posts NOT to be bumped, I take care of my links and not a single one of them is or has ever been Filesonic.
Feb 11th, 2012, 9:26 am