Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 7th, 2017, 12:35 pm
Caveman Aliens Series by Calista Skye (2-8, 12, 16-18, 22)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 5.3 mb
Overview: Calista Skye is a Science Fiction Romance Author that has multiple series and books such as Gamma Raiders , My Alien Prince series and much more.
Genre: Sci Fi Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

2. Caveman Alien's Mate - I haven't been a virgin for years.
So why the heck is this crazy priest in a tribe of alien cavemen about to sacrifice me to his gods?
But nothing really surprises me on this weird, jurassic planet where I and five other girls were dumped after we were abducted from Earth. Giant dinosaurs walk around like they own the place, and even the insects are the size of basketballs.
My only hope to get out of being sacrificed is another caveman alien. His name is Ar'ox, and he's the hottest man I've ever laid eyes on. He has muscles everywhere, his eyes have a passionate fire in them and his body has some... unusual features.
Oh, and he thinks I'm his Mate, as foretold by some old prophecy. He's really into mating with me. Which I guess isn't too surprising, since this planet has no women at all.
But if he rescues me now, I guess I'll have to do as he wants and become his fated mate for life...

3. Caveman Alien's Rage - Dar'ax is the kind of alien caveman who takes what he wants.
I kind of like that in a guy.
It's just that what he's taken now is me.
He just threw me over his lap and trotted away with me into the jungle of this jurassic planet.
On a freaking T. Rex.
Because those lethal alien dinosaurs I'm so afraid of?
Yeah, he's riding one.
There's no way I'm going to be the kind of girl who falls for her kidnapper.
But he's making it hard for me to resist. Not only is he huge and super confident, he's also drop-dead gorgeous, with his stripes and his fangs and his golden hair that shines with an inner light.
I think we're going to his cave. Judging from the enticingly large tent he's pitching in his loincloth, I think he has plans for when we get there.
And I think they involve me becoming his mate.
We'll just see about that. Because while he does turn me into a hot mush on the inside, I also want to go home.
And he clearly has a major anger problem...

4. Caveman Alien's Pride - Aurora
I'm being carried caveman-style through an alien jungle. By an actual caveman, seven feet tall and all bulging muscle.And he's tied me up so I can't move.In fairness, I did shoot him with my bow and arrow first.
Twice.
I don't know where he's carrying me. But I do know that these guys like to abduct Earth girls and then make them pregnant. And the lusty way this guy looks at me with his piercing eyes, I think that's exactly what he's planning.
Trak'zor
She's small and round and beautiful. She's the first woman I've ever seen.And she shot me. She's dangerous. But so am I. I was going to take her home and determine what to do with her. But I also want to throw her down, tear off her garments and Worship her right here in the jungle. After all, I found her.She's mine.

5. Caveman Alien's Trap - Caroline
I'm trapped.
Not just stranded on this lethal dinosaur planet. But actually trapped. As in, there's a crude net all around me and I can't move.
The guy who trapped me is right in front of me, just staring at me like he's never seen a woman before.
Which he hasn't. The cavemen on this alien planet don't have women of their own.
So they like to abduct Earth girls and then get them pregnant.
And the way this guy is looking at me, I think that's exactly what he's planning.
But if that's what he thinks will happen, he'll be disappointed.
I'd rather die.
Xark'on
This is not what I thought I'd catch.
It's a woman. Even I can see that. She's round and smooth and small. And her scent is so alluring it makes my head spin.
My crotch swells uncontrollably at the sight of her. I've never felt anything like it.
I caught her, so I can do with her as I please.
And I know exactly what I'll do.

6. Caveman Alien's Secret - Delyah
I've abducted a caveman.
Usually they are the ones that abduct us Earth girls here on prehistoric planet Xren. And then they impregnate them.
But I was never the most conventional girl. So I’m pointing my crossbow right as this guy's alien face.
He's seven feet tall, has huge muscles, vibrates with immense power and could snap my spine using two of his fingers. And he makes me tingle.
But I can't follow my instincts now.
Because I think this man holds the secret to how the girls and I can go home to Earth.
Brax’tan
It's a woman! So round and soft and small and enticing.
She claims to be The Woman, the legendary, divine creature from the ancient myths. And there is fire in her dark eyes.
But there is also fear.
I could rip her ridiculous weapon out of her hands. But I want to be near her. Her whole being calls to me. My crotch swells at the mere sight of her.
I will go with her. And when the time is right, I'll take over control and do with her as I please.
It will be a true joy.

7. Caveman Alien’s Claim - Tamara
There’s a rope tied around my ankle.
The other end is in the hand of a caveman.
My head hurts, too. And I have no idea how I got to this small hut far away from the village with the other Earth girls.
Yeah, this is not the best way to wake up.
The caveman is a mountain of muscle and moves like a tiger. He has eyes like yellow lasers. He could be very attractive if he didn’t have a bad burn on half his face.
I don’t know what he wants with me.
But I can guess. All the other Earth girls are pregnant by caveman aliens. And the way this guy looks at me, I have a feeling that he wants to claim me.
Car’rakz
I saw her in the village with the other women aliens, and I had to have her.
I have never been this close to a woman before. She makes me dizzy with her softness and her scent.
I’ve tied her up so she can’t escape. Already I can’t stand the thought of being without her.
I’ll take her to my tribe. I know women can give birth.
Soon there will be children in my village again.

8. Caveman Alien’s Trick - Phoebe
A caveman tricked me.
So now I’m inside a dark leather sack, being carried away from my tribe and the other Earth girls. I scream and kick, but nobody can hear me.
I know what this means. The caveman carrying me is taking me to his tribe.
All I know is that I’m the only woman he’s been this close to. And that these guys like to abduct Earth girls and impregnate them.
It won’t work with me.
I’ll escape the first chance I get. And if escape is impossible, I’ll kill him.
Or myself.
I can be tricky, too.
Rax’tar
It was remarkably easy to trick this woman.
It is a sign from the Ancestors, of course. She is meant to be mine.
And what a woman she is! Small, round and soft. She makes my blood sizzle just by existing.
I have plans for her. Taking her from her alien village was just the first step.
The others will be so surprised when I arrive with her!

12. Caveman Alien's Treasure - Dolly
I can’t take my eyes off him.
He’s huge, strong and so confident the other cavemen become invisible next to him. His stripes are a vivid pink and his eyes totally black. Whenever he looks at me, my knees threaten to buckle under me from the intensity in his gaze.
I’d love to find out what that darkness is that he’s obviously carrying. The word ‘brooding’ doesn’t even cover it.
But it can’t happen.
He’s a caveman alien with a sword and fangs. I’m a girl from Earth, abducted and placed on this prehistoric dinosaur planet. And all I want is to go home.
We’re just too different.
There’s no chance it could work.
Brank’ox
There are other women in the alien village. But none of them are like her.
She’s sweet and popular and unspeakably beautiful.
She’s my opposite in every way. She doesn’t carry a burden like mine.
I failed this tribe. Nobody talks about it, but it fills my mind every moment
I ache to go over to her, to just give her a smile.
But I don’t deserve even that.
For failures like mine, there’s only one way to pay: I must kill the deadly dragons.
All of them.
And if that means my death, then maybe that’s for the best.

16. Caveman Alien’s Prize - He's a nightmare of violence and danger.
And he's about to win a prize for it: me.
Jinx
Nobody said being abducted by aliens and dumped on a dinosaur planet would be fun.
But we five Earth girls are surviving so far, squeezed between two rival tribes of fierce cavemen.
Now the two chiefs are about to offer me as a prize to a stranger, a wild caveman who can barely speak, but who wrestles with huge dinosaurs and sometimes wins. And who is just called “infant-killer”.
He has a crazy look in his sky-blue eyes, and his badly scarred face and unkempt hair fill me with horror and pity.
But he really wants me. And judging from the twitching bulge under his loincloth, his plans for me are really specific.
He can try. My hands may be trembling, but one of them is clutching a rusty little knife.
And I know exactly where to ram it for the most convincing effect...
Cronk'ax
I'm astonished to see a woman on Xren.
The legendary Woman, here! It stuns me so much it nearly kills me on the spot.
Her tribes are offering her as a prize. I can barely believe my luck. She's so small and soft-looking! And I like that she has a defiant look in her big eyes, as if she'll put up a fight.
I laugh at her adorable defiance. I subdue creatures ten times her size on a daily basis.
But if she wants to get physical, I'm absolutely fine with that. I think it will surprise her just how physical I can get...

17. Caveman Alien’s Call - When the ground split open, he threw himself in with me.
But that was not because he wanted to save me…
Haisley
A tribe of crazy cavemen wants to eat me.
They’ve even put me in a pot and hung it over a fire.
It’s a little much after I’ve been buried alive for the second time in two weeks and barely survived a terrible earthquake that tore the ground open.
But that’s common on prehistoric planet Xren, where alien dinosaurs roam around and the mosquitoes are the size of seagulls.
And if the jungle doesn’t kill you, the huge cavemen will.
The only one who can help me is another caveman called Torant’ar. But he’s all tied up.
And I don’t even know how much help he’d be. He got me into this situation in the first place, refusing to protect me in the jungle while pitching a ridiculous tent in his loincloth.
I’m getting sweaty. The water in this pot is heating up fast. I have to get out of this on my own.
I’m the first woman these guys have ever seen, and they’re clearly more aroused than hungry.
So I think I know something that will work…
Torant’ar
This demented, primitive tribe is about to eat my female.
My female! Don’t they know I will murder them all if they touch a hair on her head?
If only she would have let me follow my plan, this would not have happened.
Now I’m tied up and can barely move. But if I get even the slightest chance, I’ll get her out of that pot, take her away from here and make her mine.
Mine in every way.

18. Caveman Alien’s Cage - He tied me up and put me in a cage. I should hate him.
So why can’t I look away from his twitching pants?
Morfan’ox is the most striking warrior in his caveman tribe.
Supremely confident, eight feet tall, with bright green stripes and muscles from here to Earth, he moves like he owns this deadly alien jungle.
I’ve barely talked to him, but he’s always on my mind.
But his tribe and mine are enemies. I can’t go near him.
So when he caught me with his lasso and put me in a cage, I did my best to escape. I’m not going to be a plaything for a tribe of woman-less virgin cavemen.
The bulge in his pants moves when he looks at me through the bars of the cage. I know he keeps something highly exotic in there. And my own body betrays me with a hot surge every time his eyes shoot blue lightning at me.
But if he thinks that this Earth girl will be impregnated by a grumpy, dinosaur-whispering single father like him, he’s in for a surprise.
I know his weak point. And I’m going to hit it as hard as can...

22. Caveman Alien's Prey - Piper
Living alone among deadly dinosaurs and huge alien cavemen is not the life I wanted.
But I had no choice about being abducted to this wild planet. Everyone here sees me as property or currency.
Or as dinner.
I thought I had hid pretty well. But still I'm being stalked. Someone keeps leaving food for me, and I feel the weight of his gaze on me whenever he's here.
I don't know who he is. I do know that I want him gone. The last thing I need now is a creep spying on me.
I have a weapon that will slice him in half. And I have friends in high places.
If that stalker tries anything, it will be the last thing he does.
Brak
She is the only woman on planet Xren.
She's an alien, small and round and unspeakably beautiful.
I desperately want to storm over, throw her over my shoulder and run back to my camp. Both to get her to myself and to keep her safe from all the dangers.
It's a struggle to keep my predator side under control. But I know that woman would never like someone like me. Even grizzled warriors scream when they see me.
All I can do is sneak into the place where she sleeps and smell her furs, getting dizzy from the scent of her.
The urge is about to overwhelm me, and my crotch swells in anticipation.
She will be mine.
One way or another...

Download Instructions:
https://userupload.net/9ibnz71kzbg4
https://devuploads.com/fdaz8l68gncw
Sep 7th, 2017, 12:35 pm
Nov 10th, 2017, 3:37 am
added
3. Caveman Alien's Rage
Nov 10th, 2017, 3:37 am
May 29th, 2018, 11:24 am
added