Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 27th, 2015, 9:17 pm
7 Novels by Teagan Kade
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 3.8 MB
Overview: Teagan Kade thinks talking about yourself in the third person is silly, just like her collection of snow globes and rare manga. When she's not being silly, she's hanging out with her own Storm and two children in the south of Australia, dreaming of new characters and torturous ways they can get themselves into trouble. Teagan loves hearing from her readers, all of whom are as dear to her heart as salted caramel cookies.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Chasing Storm: I said I’d never be back, but here I am, heart on sleeve and destined for disaster. Every street reminds me of the way my first love was torn from my life, but the town’s moved on. There’s new development, a new sheriff, and there’s Storm, the antithesis of the pure, bring-home-to-your-parents boys I grew up with. He’s a danger to himself and others, completely reckless, so why can’t I stop myself falling into his arms… his bed? If I stay with him, I’m in danger of losing everything that’s important, the very moral compass that has served me so well. But his whispered words and hot caresses haunt me. I know it’s going to end in heartbreak. I just can’t get out of the way.

Burned: My stepbrother Brock—the street racer, the panty-dropper, the absolute and utter as*hole. He’s back in town, alive, and now we’ve been thrust together in the worst way possible. I’m living with the very guy my investigation is centered on. I’m betraying him right under his nose. Since that night I’ve tried my best to forget him, done everything in my power to disconnect us, but here he is infiltrating every area of my life. All he cares about is that cursed car of his… or so I thought. You see, try as I might I can’t stop thinking about him, about his hands and his magnetic touch, everything I know is wrong. But sometimes wrong is the only way to ride…

Vice: They don’t know who I am…
…or what I’ll do to keep her safe.
I used to be the king of campus, the bad boy with a magic smile and member to match.
Until the illness took almost everything I had.
But I’m ready to move on—new city, new life, and a new partner who wants nothing to do with me.
Detective Grace Siddell is a gung-ho stick of dynamite with an a$s and mouth to match, wild in the best kind of way.
She’s fierce, stubborn, and guarded—nothing like the sorority sisters I used to churn through in college.
We’re working a murder case that’s wringing the filth from the core of the Big Apple, and it’s getting deep.
Our lives could be in danger, or worse.
But I’m going to prove my worth, protect her with everything I have.
Even if the entire city is coming down upon us.

Savage: Tame me? The Mountain King? She can try.
LEXI: Chiseled, cut, and completely non-committal, Dex Franklin rules the tiny town of Tamanass.
Knock on his front door for a good time, and get shown out the back a second after the deed is done.
He thinks I’m just another sweet country girl who’s looking for the ‘Franklin Experience’.
He doesn’t know about the ball gag and crotchless panties under my bed, or the fact I’ve been sent here to spy on him by a brother he doesn’t even know exists.
But he’s digging in places he shouldn’t and my fake identity is starting to fray. I’m going to have to get my hands real dirty stepping up surveillance.
If I don’t, my employer’s going to shake out my closet of skeletons for the entire world to see.

DEX: I don’t do commitment. The only strings in my life are the lacy, hanging-off-the-bedhead kind.
Getting laid is a matter of clicking my fingers.
But Lexi Shane is different. Her country smile and soft curves don’t fool me.
She’s hiding something… and it’s more than a great a$s.
She wants the legend of Hell's Bitters, she’s going to get it
The entire length of my long, hard mountain wood.
But first I want to know every intimate detail of her life and her body, to map it out and make it mine.
Only then can I be sure who she really is, and what I have to do to take her down.

Long Schlong Silver: They say he’s huge, enormous, a babymaker so big it crosses state lines.
Bobby Silver—disgraced quarterback, legend, local gigolo.
I couldn’t care less.
I just want his boat.
I’m a broker. I help the rich obtain the unobtainable.
So when my latest client tells me he wants a certain hillbilly house boat, I’m seriously confused.
I thought it would be an easy sell, but Mr. Silver’s playing hard to get.
Knockout eyes, all the muscle, a third leg that’s the town tourist attraction…
He might be king of the hill around here, but I’ve never left a job without getting what I want, and those big blues aren’t going to be my undoing.
It doesn’t help he’s become a starring role in my fantasies.
That I’m maybe the tiniest, teensiest bit curious.
Because hooking up with him would be disaster of biblical proportions.
And I’m not ready to meet my maker just yet.

Burn For You: I saved her. Now she’s mine.
You see a lot working as a firefighter.
But the moment I lay eyes on Ruby I know we are meant to be together.
She’s broken, can’t remember who she is, but I’m going to piece her back together.
Her lips, her curves. They undo me in ways I never imagined.
I’ll have her, hold her, and protect her—no matter the cost.
Because I can’t imagine anything else but being with her.
To provide the happily-ever-after she deserves.

Mr. Grumpy Puck: Sophia hates hockey. There’s no way on God’s green she’d actually date a player…
Sophia’s brother is a hockey star, but she still loves him despite asport she’d rather forget. But with his team in trouble, she’s determined to help, even if it means working with Drew Crawford, the grumpy older coach with a serious chip on his inky, perfect shoulder. She can’t risk her heart to someone in a career as dangerous as hockey, but as they grow closer together, she can’t stop from falling.

Coach Drew doesn’t mess with his players’ women…
Drew’s whole life is hockey, but he knows to keep business and pleasure separate, especially after being burned before. There’s no way he can get involved with his prize player’s delectably curvy younger sister, even if she invades his every waking thought. But Sophia is a ray of sunshine in his otherwise ho-hum life and the one slapshot determined to hit home.

Download Instructions:
ALL:
https://uploadrar.com/bx3be8xmcqoe
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/qx75aei19wox

Mr. Grumpy Puck:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/zdboxmhnxg71
https://uploadrar.com/e1xrorpoj2jx
Mar 27th, 2015, 9:17 pm

Aug 3rd, 2019, 1:20 pm
Added: Long Schlong Silver
Aug 3rd, 2019, 1:20 pm
Apr 16th, 2020, 11:20 am