Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 27th, 2015, 7:06 pm
Terra saga by Nona Mae King (Books 1~4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 940 Kb
Overview: Nona King was born and raised on a 30-acre homestead outside Aurora, Oregon, in 1972. In the late '80s she began writing feature-length plays, young adult fiction, and Christian romance novels. From '99 to '05 she experimented with myriad worlds and character-types through VG fan-fiction under the pseudonym Mintbaby. She is the author of more than 30 novellas and short-stories, including fan favorites such as the 'Bookworms and Booya!' series, the 'Terra' saga, and 'A Rose by Any Other Name.'
Genre: Romance Fantasy

Image Image Image Image

Terra: Terra Branford. Naïve and innocent, yet she caused so much death. Passionate and powerful, yet the epitome of purity.
Now a forgotten evil threatens her children, her friends, and her very existence. Will Edgar, Locke, and company stop the madman before Terra falls into the depths of madness?
Or will Edgar lose his last chance to confess his love?

The Ace of Diamonds: Setzer Gabbiani.
Ship captain. Gambler. Lover of women and the feel of the wind in his air. Years ago he loved and lost. Determined to never again feel the agony of despair, he loves all women no matter their walk of life. But should they begin to clamor too much for his presence, he weighs anchor.
Before the war he experienced a passionate affair with the region’s star of the operatic stage. After the war, the desire to re-introduce himself into her life builds . . . and then he meets fellow ship captain, Maree. Her black hair and sultry curves goad his passions to life once more, and she welcomes the intensity of his attentions.
But when a friend stumbles into a dire emergency, he is thrust into the path of suspicions that lead him to an unexpected introduction.

Adventures of Youth & Shadows of the Past: Have you never wondered who I am?
My life has been darkness and secrets. If I don’t confess them, they will surely eat of my soul and feast of my flesh. Look you here at these flames--the maw of the darkest depths of your imagination--and see my soul. Captured by the very fires of the Abyss. Bonded by the very injustices I first wanted to put right. Perhaps even the confession of my corruption won’t save me from where I’m intended to go. Where I should already be.
I was a tormentor of innocents as much as Kefka, and yet I’ve received a second and third chance to change my ways. I’ve been a fool to spit in the eye of the Fates and continue my spiral to that dark place. Now I fear it is too late. My past will never take me back.

Heart of the Veldt: Alice lives in a new town on the outskirts of the Veldt: Border. You could say she's a botanist, of sorts. A teen.
Alice runs from a life at Border rather than facing it to make it better. Instead, it's all about school and grades so she can finally escape to the Academy and learn how to cure the Veldt: her one dream. Alice wants to be more than what she is; more than what the small town of Border can offer.
As one of the people who battled against Kefka and won, Gau has already experienced a life of adventure. He wants nothing more than to sit back and relish the simple life. When Gau and Alice meet, they strike an instant friendship--and an immediate bargain: Alice agrees to get him into the local school.
Through friendships and comradeship Gau learns what it means to be a teenager, and Alice discovers what she truly wants--and what she is afraid of.

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/1hosb3rtejqc

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/wkp3nc9vtsmn
Mar 27th, 2015, 7:06 pm

No longer active.