Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 27th, 2015, 5:51 pm
Flesh series by Sky Corgan (#1, 2, 4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 96-184 kb
Overview: Originally a horror author, sex scenes and love stories kept magically creeping into her work, so she decided to make the switch to romance. Now she enjoys writing stories that make your heart flutter and your inner yearnings awaken.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image

Flesh: Part One: Looking to explore the lifestyle for the first time? Want to experiment without having to commit to a Dominant? Then come to Flesh. Flesh is the perfect entryway to all things kink related. Come find out what the lifestyle is all about in a safe, controlled environment. We'll tailor your scene to your needs. Whether your new to the lifestyle and just want to get your feet wet, or you're into the hardcore stuff, we can create the perfect experience for you. Simply fill out a list of the things you want to try, and we'll pair you with a Dominant who will fulfill your desires. It's all about you. Let us introduce you to the pleasures of the lifestyle without all the stresses and worries of having to attend munches constantly and search for that one perfect Dominant. At Flesh, everything is arranged for you. Safe, sane, and consensual.

Flesh: Part Two: To you, my name will always be Sir. “I want him. It infects every subconscious thought I have. Those two pale blue eyes, gazing down on me with desire. The feel of his hands wandering over my curves. The taste of his lips. The mint on his breath.” Amy Underwood can't seem to get over her scene with the gorgeous, blue-eyed Dominant at Flesh. While her thoughts linger on her wild weekend though, life continues on as normal. She has a job to do, and that involves convincing a very high-profile client that her company's services outmatch the competition. That's easier said than done when her mind is so distracted, and she's beginning to realize that everything she thought she wanted might not be what she needs.

Flesh: Part Four: How difficult can it be to resist one excessively hot Dom? Amy knew she put her job on the line when she slept with Lucian Reddick, but somehow her weakness paid off in spades. Now she'll be working side by side with the handsome surgeon to help redecorate his mansion. With her heart at stake, Amy swears she's going to keep their relationship strictly professional from now on. Not only does she tell herself that, but she also assures her co-worker, Derrick, who has been snubbed on the project due to Lucian's exclusive preferences. Things heat up when Amy is forced back into a situation that puts her and Lucian alone together. Will she be able to resist him like she promised, or will she fall apart at the seams again when he tries to dominate her?

Download Instructions:
Parts #1-2: Tusfiles
Part #4: Tusfiles

Mirror:
Parts #1-2: Hulkload
Part #4: Hulkload

Part Three: Here
Feb 27th, 2015, 5:51 pm

Mar 6th, 2015, 6:57 pm
Added Flesh: Part Two
Mar 6th, 2015, 6:57 pm
Mar 27th, 2015, 7:38 pm