Assorted books or authors in one topic
Feb 14th, 2018, 7:56 am
19 Book MM collection by Lee Brazil
Requirements: ePUB reader 5.2 MB
Overview: I am a former English grammar and composition instructor who relocated from sunny Southern California to the countryside of Illinois a bit more than a year ago. I occupy my days here with gardening, reading and writing. Falling in love has been the biggest adventure of my life, and I hope to share that with readers through my writing.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. A Beautiful Silence
Dr. Mackenzie Taylor has been happy with his life thus far. He’s got a successful career, a great group of friends, a terrific home on the California coast and a sexy younger lover. Mack’s just turned forty-five though, and thinks its time to settle down and start the family he’s always wanted. He doesn’t want to spend his weekends rushing out to his lover’s country hide away or waiting around for Lex to arrive in Newport Beach. He doesn’t want to wake up alone, eat take out meals or drink with his friends in local bars.

2. Because You're You
Devyn Strake's tattoos and piercings are sexy as hell, but what really attracts Sully Moore's attention is his new neighbor's tender care of his infant son.
He's in trouble, and he has to make baby Kail his chief priority.
How can a good cop find love with a bad boy in trouble?

3. Encounter A collection of three mm romance short stories
Encounter: A nervous wannabe actor slips away to steal a smoke at an audition and finds more relaxation than he expected.
Finding Justice: When Justice figures out his boyfriend considers him nothing more than a piece of ass on the side, he takes matters into his own hands.
Nick: Insecure nurse Nick discovers something about his rock star boyfriend he just can't forgive.

4. Going Home
Neither his twin, Ethan Malone, nor Dr. Gil Tescu appreciate what it costs Evan to stay away and leave the two of them to their happy relationship. Neither knows that he'd gladly give up football, fame, and even the fortune that goes along with them to be able to come home, to spend his days and nights waking, sleeping, and loving with them.

5. It's Simple, Simon
Simon Carter has achieved unimaginable success and he owes it all to a man from his past whose scorn set fire to his ambition.
"It's Simple, Simon. You lack ambition."
Chase Garvin's jibe had sent Simon Carter on unexpected paths and brought him unimaginable success. No longer a penniless musician, the highly paid investment banker is going home for the first time in years. He plans to rest, relax, and spend a little time rubbing his ex-lover's nose in his success. A visit to the Renaissance Fair brings this not-quite-so-simple- Simon nose to nose with his past and somehow revenge doesn't seem quite so attractive.
Chase Garvin, Denver, Colorado's very own Pie Man, is still incredibly handsome. What's more, the more mature Chase is very appreciative of Simon's talents.
When the old attraction flares between them, Simon and the Pie Man get caught up in tasting the wares, and neither counts the pennies.

6. Less Than All
A youthful indiscretion leads to a humiliating encounter between Nicholas Danville and Lord Victor Ware. Nicholas returns home in disgrace, and Victor continues life in the Ton. Years later, Nicholas's reproving parents send him to town to attain a degree of polish before he prepares for life as a member of the clergy. A chance encounter with an old friend leads to a new confrontation between Nicholas and Victor. This time, the attraction between them burns brighter, Nicholas is old enough to know his own mind, and Victor is done with self-denial. From ballrooms to gardens and opera houses, Victor sets about proving that a passionate liaison between two men is possible even under the narrow gaze of the Ton.

7. Mark's Opening Gambit
8. And The Prompt Is...The Interview
9. The Jealous Guy
10. The Librarian
11. The Man Trap
12. The Old Soda Shop
13. Truth Deeper Than Logic
14. Under the Pier
15. His Dream Lover
16. The Accident
17. A Gentleman Never Does
18. Temptation