Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Jul 11th, 2022, 2:18 pm
Struggle For a Crown Series (#8-9) by Griff Hosker
Requirements: ePUB / MOBI Reader, 2.9MB
Overview: I was, for over 35 years, an English teacher. After running a successful Educational Consultancy company for four years I decided to return to an early passion, writing. As I love the works of C.S Forester, Simon Scarrow, Ben Kane, Alexander Kent and Bernard Cornwell I began writing my Roman historical fiction novels, the Sword of Cartimandua

In the last 8 years I have written a number of series from my Roman Books, through Saxons, Viking, Norman, Stephen and Matilda, The Crusades, King John and King Richard II. At the moment I am up to Henry Vth and Agincourt. I have also written an American Civil War series as well as the Napoleonic War. Two of my most recent series are set in World War I and World War II. The former is about the RFC and the latter about the Commandos.
Genre: Fiction > General Fiction / Classics

Image Image

#8 - The Last Knight
Sir William Strongstaff is dead and the defender of England and its kings is no longer there to battle the French. His chosen knight, Sir Michael of Weedon is removed as the new king’s bodyguard and he is sent to France where the king’s uncles are trying to finish the job begun by King Henry Vth. From the outset, Sir Michael and his men are beset by treachery and intrigue. The line between ally and enemy appears to be almost invisible. When the Maid of Orleans becomes a threat then Sir Michael and his men become the only hope for the English to hold on to what they have. The struggle is not only for England’s crown but also the French one!

#9 - Queen's Knight
The battle for France is almost over but the Plantagenets do not know it. They cling to the hope that by throwing more and more men at a lost cause they will regain the land lost. Sir Michael of Weedon knows that is not true and is tired of the waste. He has fulfilled his promise to a dead king as well as his mentor but it is a savage attack on his new family’s home that makes him return to England.

It is there that Fate catches up with him. He is summoned by Queen Catherine, King Henry’s widow and she entrusts him with her most valuable treasure and makes him, the Queen’s Knight.

Download Instructions:
https://dailyuploads.net/pxelzn4k2jjq
https://drop.download/dhqy3ns6soaz/kh__gs831.zip

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jul 11th, 2022, 2:18 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

You must use the button and not a private message.