From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Dec 10th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Vamp Chronicles by Christine Lovell
Requirements: EPUB Reader |MOBI reader -rar file - 1.43MB
Overview:Christin Lovell I was born and raised in Charleston, SC, but now reside in Orlando, FL. Enduring a rough childhood was possible only via my imagination and expression with paint, pencils and ink. What started out as a means for survival evolved into a full-blown creative passion. My daughter, Kali, is already following in my footsteps in her love of drawing and reading, and my son, Kaleb, keeps us laughing between the lines

ImageImage

1. Diary of a Vampeen (2011)
Imagine living a human charade for fifteen years and never knowing it. Imagine being provided less than a week to learn and accept your family’s true heritage before it overtook you. Alexa Jackson, Lexi, is abruptly thrown onto this roller coaster and quickly learns that she can’t change fate, regardless of how many lifetimes she is given. She will be transformed into a vampeen on her sixteenth birthday, she will be called upon to fulfill a greater destiny within the dangerous world of vampires, and she will have to risk heartbreak and rejection if she ever wants a chance at love with Kellan, whether she likes it or not

2. Vamp Yourself for War (2011)
Love will be tested and loved ones will be lost as Lexi’s journey carries her directly into battle. She quickly finds that all isn’t fair in love and war, especially when you are dealing with the most powerful and skilled vamps in the world. War brings out the best and worst in Lexi. She will be forced to question not only herself and her relationship with Kellan, but her safety and security in all she’s known until now.

Download Instructions:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3uvcyxhidc798rm

Mirror
http://depositfiles.com/files/kuqa1y7j9

****New links added 07/02/12 -obscure name, but hoping it will last longer ;)****
Dec 10th, 2011, 6:09 pm

**Apologies - any uploads i have done have been lost so cannot upload again!! :( **
Starting from scratch again....!