Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Apr 4th, 2010, 2:22 am
Rainbow Gliding Hawk and the Last Stand of the Patriarch by Doug Lambeth
Requirements: Any PDF reader - 1.32MB
Overview: Allison Hassenpfeffer-Thayer is a dreamer, a wide-eyed rainbow chaser whose fertile mind forever spews forth wildly impractical new ideas. Her husband Larry is the opposite-an ultra-anal, organize-your-sock-drawer kind of guy. But they’re young and in love, and when Allison cons Larry into moving to a little northwest mountain town to raise emus, he can’t say no. But rural paradise sours when Allison becomes a true believer in radical environmentalism and ends up tree-sitting with the ultimate enviro-stud, a swashbuckling alpha-male who calls himself Michael Wolfcaller. Rainbow Gliding Hawk and the Last Stand of the Patriarch is a timely story about saving the world and losing your marriage. It’s a contemporary trip with well-meaning folks who inadvertently screw up their lives and learn that true love-and just causes-don’t always mix.

Download Instructions:
http://rapidshare.com/files/371737381/611845.pdf
Apr 4th, 2010, 2:22 am

SUPPORT THE FILM INDUSTRY. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Apr 4th, 2010, 2:50 am
Please see my comment here : viewtopic.php?p=555801#555801
Apr 4th, 2010, 2:50 am

i can't reup dead links anymore
Apr 4th, 2010, 4:46 am
Fixed.
Apr 4th, 2010, 4:46 am

SUPPORT THE FILM INDUSTRY. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Apr 4th, 2010, 12:36 pm
Thanks for editing. It is indeed quite a tricky way to put a long book title in the restricted character space of subject post. Most important is the author's name & ebook format. Good luck for the next time, :wink:

Nice release, Demlor! 5 WRZ$ rewards. Category : Novels.
Apr 4th, 2010, 12:36 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore