Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
May 24th, 2022, 1:50 pm
English speaker here, got a new job, working with a lot of Spanish speakers. Since my dumb self took Latin in HS, communication is... a barrier. Yes, I'm trying, but it's not exactly a quick process. I tend to spend most of my shift alone, so I've been tearing through audiobooks, and I'd kinda like to share this with a few of the ppl who work solo too. Trouble is, I'm having no issues finding sites with a plethora of English audiobooks, but nada in Spanish. Lord knows the poor guy who's been stuck w/ me the last few days would be much happier if he had something to listen to! Any advice on where to look? Got a MP3 player laying around, and I figure I could muddle through w/ the help of Google, dump some stuff on it, and give him at least SOMETHING to keep his mind off how dull the job is.
May 24th, 2022, 1:50 pm
May 24th, 2022, 1:55 pm
May 24th, 2022, 1:55 pm

If you like a book, please buy it to support the author.
If my links are dead, please use the REUPLOAD BUTTON [No posting in topics!]
Click THANKS if you like my releases

Jul 17th, 2022, 1:21 am
hello, another Spanish language hopeful here. I'm also a pretty slow learner so audiobooks are less pressure :)

there were only a handful of links for SPA under audiobooks, and most were dead. are there any other ways of sourcing Spanish audiobooks please?
Jul 17th, 2022, 1:21 am
Jul 17th, 2022, 4:37 pm
Skitter wrote:English speaker here, got a new job, working with a lot of Spanish speakers. Since my dumb self took Latin in HS, communication is... a barrier. Yes, I'm trying, but it's not exactly a quick process. I tend to spend most of my shift alone, so I've been tearing through audiobooks, and I'd kinda like to share this with a few of the ppl who work solo too. Trouble is, I'm having no issues finding sites with a plethora of English audiobooks, but nada in Spanish. Lord knows the poor guy who's been stuck w/ me the last few days would be much happier if he had something to listen to! Any advice on where to look? Got a MP3 player laying around, and I figure I could muddle through w/ the help of Google, dump some stuff on it, and give him at least SOMETHING to keep his mind off how dull the job is.

Hola!

i have sent you via private message a link where you can find some audiobooks in Spanish,

i hope you can find some of your interest

Regards
Jul 17th, 2022, 4:37 pm
Jul 17th, 2022, 4:38 pm
snailmail wrote:hello, another Spanish language hopeful here. I'm also a pretty slow learner so audiobooks are less pressure :)

there were only a handful of links for SPA under audiobooks, and most were dead. are there any other ways of sourcing Spanish audiobooks please?

Hola, private message with a link sent as well
Jul 17th, 2022, 4:38 pm
Mar 6th, 2024, 10:28 pm
lektorespanol wrote:
snailmail wrote:hello, another Spanish language hopeful here. I'm also a pretty slow learner so audiobooks are less pressure :)

Hola, private message with a link sent as well

Hello, can you send it to me as well please? Muchas gracias! Muy amable :)
Mar 6th, 2024, 10:28 pm
Mar 31st, 2024, 10:24 am
Can you send me a pm with the links? Thanks¡¡

All the best
Mar 31st, 2024, 10:24 am
May 2nd, 2024, 12:53 am
lektorespanol wrote:
Skitter wrote:English speaker here, got a new job, working with a lot of Spanish speakers. Since my dumb self took Latin in HS, communication is... a barrier. Yes, I'm trying, but it's not exactly a quick process. I tend to spend most of my shift alone, so I've been tearing through audiobooks, and I'd kinda like to share this with a few of the ppl who work solo too. Trouble is, I'm having no issues finding sites with a plethora of English audiobooks, but nada in Spanish. Lord knows the poor guy who's been stuck w/ me the last few days would be much happier if he had something to listen to! Any advice on where to look? Got a MP3 player laying around, and I figure I could muddle through w/ the help of Google, dump some stuff on it, and give him at least SOMETHING to keep his mind off how dull the job is.

Hola!

i have sent you via private message a link where you can find some audiobooks in Spanish,

i hope you can find some of your interest

Regards

I'd greatly appreciate the link too, thank you.
May 2nd, 2024, 12:53 am
May 7th, 2024, 7:52 am
I would also appreciate the link, my wife is from Costa Rica and would love some audiobooks in her native language.
May 7th, 2024, 7:52 am
May 12th, 2024, 6:44 am
I can find these, i have filled request for spanish books before, post a request
i don't understand them ...still they let me take them :)
May 12th, 2024, 6:44 am

I am slowly updating all my post to M4B. Lemme know if that's what you are hoping for in reup request
ALSO
If you want me to even look at you request post please at least add a link to the book and covers are a bonus
May 14th, 2024, 3:07 am
Pm me also, I am looking for good audiobooks. I found some already but need more
May 14th, 2024, 3:07 am