GPS releases for AutoMapa software.
Jan 5th, 2010, 11:38 pm
Lasseman wrote:Is it possible to edit the language-files somehow (the texts in the menus)? I tried using
notepad to edit the english file, but the program crashes when I try to start it. I tried saving
it as ANSI, Unicode and UTF but it makes no difference. If I put back the original file
everything works perfect again.

/Lasseman

Try to use a hexeditor, notepad leaves an empty space at the end of the file wich causes errors.
Jan 5th, 2010, 11:38 pm

MOBILISM.ORG
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jan 6th, 2010, 12:08 am
michaldu wrote:
Lasseman wrote:Is it possible to edit the language-files somehow (the texts in the menus)? I tried using
notepad to edit the english file, but the program crashes when I try to start it. I tried saving
it as ANSI, Unicode and UTF but it makes no difference. If I put back the original file

/Lasseman

Try to use a hexeditor, notepad leaves an empty space at the end of the file wich causes errors.

I just tried changing one word using a hexeditor, saved the file and now I get
'out of memory' instead...
Jan 6th, 2010, 12:08 am

Navigon 2110 Max upgraded to 4310 8GB SDHC
Garmin XT * TomTom7 * iGO8 * Navigon MN7
Jan 6th, 2010, 2:11 am

/Lasseman

must use a hex editor
I work with this and it works fine: WinHex
Code: Select allhttp://rapidshare.com/files/84158732/WinHex.rar

Jan 6th, 2010, 2:11 am
Jan 8th, 2010, 9:24 pm
LolitaDamore wrote:
tenshu wrote:hi
someone could post a french voice please ?

Yesss ... please ... anyone ?

------------------------------------

Problem ; When I enter my home address, I cannot click "navigate to" nor "show on map", when I try, nothing happens !? Strange.

Another weird thing, is the choose of a country, I want to select "Belgium", but the "B" is not available on virtual keyboard. I have to scroll down to select it !?

for you

Virginie FRA
Code: Select allhttp://rapidshare.com/files/332343261/Virginie__FRA_.rar

copy:
SD\automapa eu\Virginie (FRA).voices

select configuration
Jan 8th, 2010, 9:24 pm
Jan 8th, 2010, 10:56 pm
@lelito

many's thank for your french voice .

perfect !
Jan 8th, 2010, 10:56 pm
Jan 8th, 2010, 11:18 pm
@lelito
merci pour la voix francaise
excellent
Jan 8th, 2010, 11:18 pm
Jan 11th, 2010, 9:05 pm
@Lelito

I tested today the French voice, and it´s not really working :?

She always says "TT", "Height".

And words seems to ben cut.

Cheers.
Jan 11th, 2010, 9:05 pm
Jan 12th, 2010, 7:30 am
LolitaDamore wrote:@Lelito

I tested today the French voice, and it´s not really working :?

She always says "TT", "Height".

And words seems to ben cut.

Cheers.

sorry, if you could help me with French translation
prepare for the new corrected
here is the content of expressions
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=91035&start=45#
Jan 12th, 2010, 7:30 am
Jan 15th, 2010, 7:56 pm
Can you post what you have already done ?
Jan 15th, 2010, 7:56 pm
Jan 16th, 2010, 7:14 pm
could someone upload the program AutoMapa 6.0.0 Poland (cracked) to another server like rapidshare? some people like me have problem with that server because many nets administrator blocking ports.
Jan 16th, 2010, 7:14 pm
Jan 16th, 2010, 8:14 pm
LolitaDamore wrote:Can you post what you have already done ?

post=56
"here the text in Spanish and Polish"

are the voice instructions guide navigation

I have the application that the translation is not good for TTS voices

AMREC (freeware, lang: english and for message - Polish, English, Deutsch, Cestina, Slovencina, French and Dutch)
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/320494191/AMREC1.0.0.3.zip
Jan 16th, 2010, 8:14 pm
Jan 17th, 2010, 9:59 am
Code: Select allsignal gps erroné                                          bledny o dczyt gps                 
à destination                                              do celu                     
étape à proximité                                          do punktu trasy             
deux                                                       dwie                         

embarquer sur le ferry                                     ferry                       

signal gps erroné                                          bledny o dczyt gps                 
arrivé à destination                                       do celu                     
étape à proximité                                          do punktu trasy             
deux                                                       dwie                         

embarquer sur le ferry                                     ferry                       

heure                                                      godzin                       
heure                                                      godzina                     
heures                                                     godziny                     
bon voyage conduisez prudement                             gpsfix                       
signal gps perdu                                           gpsfixlost                   
information touristique                                    informacja turystyczna       
yard                                                       jardy                       
une                                                        jedna                       
vous êtes à destination                                    jestes u celu               
kilomètre                                                  kilometr                     
kilomètres                                                 kilometrow                   
kilomètres                                                 kilometry                   

légèrement à gauche                                        lekko w lewo                 
légèrement à droite                                        lekko w prawo               
gauche                                                      lewy                                       
mètres                                                     metrow                       
mille                                                      mil                         
mille                                                      mila                         
mille                                                      mile                         
minute                                                     minut                       
minute                                                     minuta                       
minutes                                                    minuty                       

dans le rond point légèrement à gauche                     na rondzie lekko w lewo     
dans le rond point légèrement à droite                     na rondzie lekko w prawo     
dans le rond point franchement à gauche                    na rondzie ostro w lewo     
dans le rond point franchement à droite                    na rondzie ostro w prawo     
dans le rond point tout droit                               na rondzie prosto           
dans le rond point à gauche                                na rondzie w lewo           
dans le rond point à droite                                na rondzie w prawo           
franchement à gauche                                       ostro w lewo                 
franchement à droite                                       ostro w prawo               
attention péage                                            peaje
après                                                      potem                       
re-calcule de la route                                     poza trasa                     
droite                                                     prawy                       
tout droit                                                 prosto                       
cherche un nouveau signal gps                              punkt trasy                   
gps déconnecté                                             szukam sygnalu gps           
maintenant                                                 teraz                       
tenir la gauche                                            trzymaj sie lewego           
tenir la droite                                            trzymaj sie prawego         
mille                                                      tysiac                       
millier                                                    tysiace                     

un                                                        1
la première                                               1y                           
deux                                                      2                                 
la seconde                                                2y                           
trois                                                     3
la troisième                                              3y                           
4                                                         4     
la quatrième                                              4y                           
5                                                         5       
la cinquième                                              5y                           
6                                                         6
la sixième                                                6y                           
7                                                         7
la septième                                               7y                           
8                                                         8
la huitième                                               8y                           
9                                                         9
la neuvième                                               9y                           
a gauche                                                   w lewo                           
a droite                                                   w prawo                         
bienvenue dans Automapa                                    witam                           
sortie                                                     wyjazd                         
dans                                                       za                                 
tournant                                                   zakret                         
faire demi tour                                            zawroc                         
faire demi tour au rond point                              zawroc na rondzie               
faire demi tour à gauche                                   zawroc w lewo                   
faire demi tour à droite                                   zawroc w prawo                 
sortir à gauche                                            zjedz w lewo           
sortir à droite                                            zjedz w prawo                   
sortir du rond point                                       zjedz z ronda   
Jan 17th, 2010, 9:59 am