Keep yourself informed!
May 13th, 2024, 8:17 pm
Files uploaded to mega4upload and upfiles not displaying blue arrow. Upfiles has QR code only and mega4upload displays nothing.
May 13th, 2024, 8:17 pm
May 13th, 2024, 10:40 pm
kitschnsink55 wrote:Files uploaded to mega4upload and upfiles not displaying blue arrow. Upfiles has QR code only and mega4upload displays nothing.

If a link doesn't have the blue download arrow it means it's not supported by the Premium Downloader.
Check here our prem list and its status:
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=957&t=1405937

The QR code is simply an image form of the URL. The blue arrows are staying, the QR codes are a separate method.

About blue arrows read the number 2 of the OP:
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424249
May 13th, 2024, 10:40 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
May 27th, 2024, 8:01 pm
Hi! On every file I've tried this week, the Premium Downloader acts perfectly normally right until the file is retrieved by your server, after which it just fails to start the download. This is across filehosts and file sizes. Manually opening or downloading the link to the retrieved file also results in nothing. I've tried multiple browsers, same issue. Could you help me out? Thanks.
May 27th, 2024, 8:01 pm
May 27th, 2024, 8:06 pm
Equals42 wrote:Hi! On every file I've tried this week, the Premium Downloader acts perfectly normally right until the file is retrieved by your server, after which it just fails to start the download. This is across filehosts and file sizes. Manually opening or downloading the link to the retrieved file also results in nothing. I've tried multiple browsers, same issue. Could you help me out? Thanks.

What exactly is the error if you click on the filename in the Premium window? You can try clicking on the filename while holding the Ctrl key so that it opens the link in a new tab and hopefully you see the error.
May 27th, 2024, 8:06 pm
Jun 1st, 2024, 11:10 am
Disk4mat wrote:
Equals42 wrote:Hi! On every file I've tried this week, the Premium Downloader acts perfectly normally right until the file is retrieved by your server, after which it just fails to start the download. This is across filehosts and file sizes. Manually opening or downloading the link to the retrieved file also results in nothing. I've tried multiple browsers, same issue. Could you help me out? Thanks.

What exactly is the error if you click on the filename in the Premium window? You can try clicking on the filename while holding the Ctrl key so that it opens the link in a new tab and hopefully you see the error.

Hi, so sorry for the delayed response. The error persists though, so I was able to check this. If I try to open the filename link in a new tab, the page takes ages to load, and my browser finally gives up and times out. So what I see is "This site can’t be reached. mblservices.org took too long to respond." Happens across browsers too. I can't figure it out!
Jun 1st, 2024, 11:10 am
Jun 1st, 2024, 6:46 pm
Equals42 wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

Hi, so sorry for the delayed response. The error persists though, so I was able to check this. If I try to open the filename link in a new tab, the page takes ages to load, and my browser finally gives up and times out. So what I see is "This site can’t be reached. mblservices.org took too long to respond." Happens across browsers too. I can't figure it out!

Are you by any chance using an EERO mesh router? Please see: viewtopic.php?p=10972787#10972787
Jun 1st, 2024, 6:46 pm